+ Reply to Thread
Page 694 of 694 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694
Results 6,931 to 6,937 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    me demo account me daily trading krta hu..es se mujhe bahut sikhne ko milta hai. or jb mujhe bahut strong signal milta hai to me real account me trade krta hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31), Dua bibi (2018-02-14), jannatul91 (2012-07-29), mehro (2019-02-11), XPERIA FX (2017-06-15)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think do not trade everyday. because some time the trade may opposite to you. in friday or when the market open on monday its more prefer that do not trade on that days. trade only when you confirm wait and trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31), Dua bibi (2018-02-14), jannatul91 (2012-07-29), pravi (2012-02-09), shahzad kamran (2018-01-11), XPERIA FX (2017-06-15)

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 131 Posts
    If i see some good entry position then i will trade, if we keep on trading even without good entry position we will get loss soon and i don't trade for some days if emotions are dominating me.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nilu For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31), Dua bibi (2018-02-14), mehro (2019-02-11)

Banned pentolkorek is an unknown quantity at this point pentolkorek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to make trades every day, because I wanted to make a profit every day, so I can profit by a large sum every month,but sometimes I just do the trade once a month, because of my busyness.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pentolkorek For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31), jokotole09 (2012-07-31), Shahid78 (2019-03-16)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a beginner having low account balance, then you should wait for good time before opening any deal..
    Experienced traders having enough equity in their account used to trade on daily basis..
    Its all depend on your experience and account condition

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31), jokotole09 (2012-07-31), Shahid78 (2019-03-16)

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere hisab se hume din mai limited trade karna chaye agar aap maximum trade karne jayege toh kidar na kidar fas jate hai isliye from my opnion we should do less trading as much as possible
    mai har roz 1 trade kartha chaye usmai loss ho ya profit in case kabhi agar mujhe koi signal miltha hai toh 1 se jada trade kartha hu

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31), ansarifx444 (2019-01-26), ntn (2019-01-26), Shahid78 (2019-03-16)

Anytime

Trading every day,or wait.

Trading every day,or wait
    Want to ask for opinion of forum members,
    are you trading every day or just some days when you have strong signal ?
    And what is better choice ?

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anytime For This Useful Post:

cuongnmftu (2012-06-16), forextech (2012-07-09), ishow2005 (2012-08-20), jokotole09 (2012-07-31), king (2012-07-14), Kiran Malvi (2012-06-04), Mithu54 (2012-08-29), snake eyes (2012-08-18), victorforex (2012-07-13), yola (2012-07-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 694 of 694 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694

Subscribe to this Thread (8)