+ Reply to Thread
Page 643 of 694 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 641 642 643 644 645 653 693 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Senior Member jabrik1991 is on a distinguished road jabrik1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    sometimes we can wait for the direction of market and then trade is good for us.volatile market notto give us clear direction.waiting for A day or 2 day for normal market is good for a trader.
    normal market either used by the scalper. whereas when the news is happening is a benefit to a person who uses a fundamental strategy. very interesting is the direction sometimes can not be specified, because the news is news sometimes suddenly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    sometimes we can wait for the direction of market and then trade is good for us.volatile market notto give us clear direction.waiting for A day or 2 day for normal market is good for a trader.
    normal market either used by the scalper. whereas when the news is happening is a benefit to a person who uses a fundamental strategy. very interesting is the direction sometimes can not be specified, because the news is news sometimes suddenly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    scalpers like me trade everyday...because i trade on every daily profit target....and every day is nt same..so we could trade on analysis basis. Also.if there is weak signal then we shuldnt try our trading in that position..bt we shud wait for proper trend
    but how many days you will have successful ending? tell me when you are losing some pips than what is your plan and how you recover but many times we may go wrong. but do you waiting more can be good as we can get more profit if we stay. I really feel scalping is risky and not as profitable as long term?

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalpers like me trade everyday...because i trade on every daily profit target....and every day is nt same..so we could trade on analysis basis. Also.if there is weak signal then we shuldnt try our trading in that position..bt we shud wait for proper trend

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    There are some days when it is dfficult to predict the trend and it would be wise to not to trade on such days,
    because though these days may give you profit but on other hand may leave you with huge losses. Rather wait for the time when you see a safer opprotunity.
    whether you mean .. when we are absolutely sure and steady from the heart that our analysis is correct,. for the avoidance of doubt, I usually when in doubt, by installing a small lot with the installation of a small target

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hiren View Post
    yeah..analysis is the vital part of the forex..this helps to make ease of forex trading..due to our good money management and the risk management our trading will be more perfect..so we can trade everyday..
    of course, analysis is the main and important in this business.t
    even when a trader don using their analysis, it can called as gambler, because they not using their analysis and trading just by feeling and luck. i think its really bad situation for a trader.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some days when it is dfficult to predict the trend and it would be wise to not to trade on such days,
    because though these days may give you profit but on other hand may leave you with huge losses. Rather wait for the time when you see a safer opprotunity.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    that whats i am facing. I am the scalper for a time and i like it but some time i feel this is really very difficult because you need quick and fast analysis to do the trade well and also open and close the position at the right time.
    scalping so we are very conditioned to read the market less than 15 minutes., installation of the wrong target. make the price back turned. and we do not get the benefit, if you are so far can also get profit from scalping system efficiently.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arooj3737 View Post
    I am a part time trader so I do trade whine I have free time from my regular job, usually two times in a week. In my opinion, we can trade daily but when you luck against you and you have lose 5% of your capital then close your account and enjoy your life.
    Whether we trade everyday or weekly twice it is more important to do the proper analysis of the market before entering into it. Only our analysis , money management can save us from loss and make profit.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 643 of 694 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 641 642 643 644 645 653 693 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)