+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 694 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 693 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah good opportunity indeed come rarely but worthy enough to be waited. Beside, trading should be full of enjoyment, if we're trade based on obligation then the fun will be gone and the mood will influence our ability of analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have 24 hour a day for trading, so why we have to hurry. just relax and watch the chart carefully, wait and find the exact signals that can give you more than 85% correct predictions, put your lots according to your money management and open the position with confident. that's my simple rules.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice tips, yes you are right everyday trade is problem some time. market movement some time difficult to understand. When you dont undestand market trend then you should wait. Dont over trade.

Senior Member riskfx2012 is an unknown quantity at this point riskfx2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange marketplace is on 24 hrs/5days per week. There's always signals on many pairs all day lengthy.
    To determine to trade everyday or every 2 days as well as each week is dependent you.
    If foreign exchange is the job or else you have another job beside foreign exchange.
    For me personally I setup numerous trades in the opening of european session everyday and return throughout the american session to check on these trades...

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess it also depends on the trader's own if there is good and strong signal on Monday or Friday, I'll trade but I do not do every day, just waiting for the right time and a strong signal only

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading daily karna acha hai.jetna trade karunga utna hi experience hoge.lekin daily trade se behtar confirm analysis,signals k bad trade karna.agar koi trade minus ma chala jata to bohoot din wait karna parta hai.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading every day,or wait

Trading every day,or wait
    Want to ask for opinion of forum members,
    are you trading every day or just some days when you have strong signal ?
    And what is better choice ?
    from my experience i see that the strong signal is lead to big loss too, whatever trader do the prospect still 50% to win and 50% to loss, in case you waite the price to go down and buy or wait to go up and sell it will be great idea .

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samy124 View Post
    There is nothing bad in trading everyday only if you know what you are doing. For me, i don't trade everyday, but i trade at least 3 times in a week and i get good profits from trading only those few days. If you know what is profitable for you, then stick to it.
    The most important thing is that we are not over trading in forex trading. Trading daily or weekly would depend on the time that we have and also on the indicator signals that we are getting from forex trading.

Banned samy124 is an unknown quantity at this point samy124's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is nothing bad in trading everyday only if you know what you are doing. For me, i don't trade everyday, but i trade at least 3 times in a week and i get good profits from trading only those few days. If you know what is profitable for you, then stick to it.

Member himel is an unknown quantity at this point himel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is better to set a specific time to trade in don't think that if you are away from the market you are losing chances at that time. it is not true, you have to wait like the silent hunter for the right chance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 694 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 693 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)