+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 694 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Junior Member innocentDolly is on a distinguished road innocentDolly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr to achy traders ke bat ke jaye it depends upon our strategy and analysis k hamy daily chart sa kia mil rha ha, sometime risks involce hoty hain or sometime achi trade bhe mil jati hai. pr me kahu ge k achi trade agr na milay ya risk level zada nazar a rha ho to ksi din trade na krna bhe apko faiday me he rakhay ga ku k kuch kho deny sa behtar hai app jaha hain wohe rahain or phr jub achi trade milay ap us sa faida uthae.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother maray khyal say aik good trader ko every day market kay sath attach rehna chahyie ta keh every changes ka us kay knowledge main ho, es kay lay every day trade karna ho gi, and every trader kay liayfirst analysis karna ho ga yani wait kar kay trade ko open karna chahyie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

innocentDolly (2018-12-03)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to trade when the market is in favorable conditions, and predictions where we will trade must be strong, but traders every day produce a loss for us so we have to do the first strong market analysis and then we will be able to trade in prfit and may lose if we will try to trade every day. For profit we need to wait for the right time or news that can benefit us otherwise if we are going to open positions every day we might get more losses than profit.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even I trade like you. I am waiting for a strong signal and make a profit in one trade. I feel easy and I don't force myself to trade every day. That's better because if I trade for 2 times a week, I will get my weekly goal achieved. and I used to trade well even though there was a weak signal ... because I made most of the analysis and after that I decided to place orders ... trading every day was based on my daily target ... so I prefer daily trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ma eny For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are lucky and find profit most of the time when you open a position than you have to trade every day not to wait if you are not as lucky as waiting and studying Forex first because the saying is very good by the businessman who first learned from getting and this is not trade every day or wait. It depends on your trading strategy and style. While for as long as there is a signal, I will enter the market. But if nothing is better for me there is no trade. So it really depends on your strategy and also your trading rules. I really don't care about Monday and Friday.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have 24 hours a day to trade, so why should we hurry up. Just relax and watch the graph carefully, wait and find the right signal that can give you more than 85% correct predictions, enter your lot according to your money management and open positions with confidence. that's my simple rule. and good opportunities rarely come but it's worth the wait. In addition, trade must be full of pleasure, if we trade based on obligations, the pleasure will be lost and the mood will affect our analytical skills.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to al bahri For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have enough time and your trading position is good enough to continue, you can do it. if not, you must forget about daily trading. because it can cause damage to the health of your trade. aware of that. and trading styles differ from traders to other traders, day trading is to broker with what they have to enter each time they enjoy a few pips, but use a lot of very large, and this is the success point for brokers.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that depends on what the market evaluates. Because it was really hobbling up and down rather than I thought it would be better to just hold a little grip and wait for the best moment because I think the day to day deals are good cause every time in this trade prices can change so if there is a possibility of trading time should be done as well as possible. and trade at certain times. Market volume increases during certain days of the week. You want to trade at times when the volume is as high as possible. this will ensure liquidity and the best for scalping.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I don't think so that we should trade everyday until we are scalping. It will be better for us to trade with proper analysis and it doesn't matter if we can't trade on daily basis. It also lower the risk add it help us to make consistent profit in Forex trading. But new traders avoid this and get loss in Forex trading.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-24), sarfraz786 (2018-11-24), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mien a aker jab hum kam kerty hien to hamain es mien aa ke her din trading na kerni chahye bel k hamain es mien aa ker us din ya time ka wiat kerna chahye jo k hamari nazar mien sazgar hai ager market ki hamain samjh aa jati hai to hum us din trade open ker sakty hien.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 694 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)