+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 694 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How does one know that the signal he has is very strong. What if he tries to trade when the signals he has are weak or he did not receive it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time forex know, I always have a target every day should make trades 2-3 times. regardless of whether my entry is in accordance with the signal or not. trading just by feeling. Predictably, the result is very bad. for that, from now on I try to be disciplined trading. I will enter the market if the signal is really strong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trying to do transactions every day. because I am a scalping, so no need to wait a very strong signal. I just love when the market is sideways. because I can use these conditions to take a little profit. I only take 5-10 pips.

Member Barun P Mondal is an unknown quantity at this point Barun P Mondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can trade everyday, if you had been enough investment. For
    small invest we need to wait for good times. I think that for new comer
    should not trade everyday. They should avoid Monday and Thursday.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, is quite realistic if make trades once a day. is usually, every day there must be one strong signal to market entry as a reference. especially if you already know the characters of two or three pairs. would get sufficient profit once a day would be easier.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good strategy but for those who has lack of suffiecient knowledge and guidance will trade in any time ,,,,through scalping ,becase they dont have enough skill for knowing th e right time

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those who are interested in scalping has nothing to do with timing related trading..they can trade in any session .....trading every day helps to achieve the monthly target with less risk

Senior Member tamanna is an unknown quantity at this point tamanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not agree to trade everyday. Even i do not trade everyday, I only trade in my weekend. Most probably Monday and Friday is not good for forex trading, its too risky to trade on those days. I think experienced traders have sufficient equity for trade in their account which can help to trade daily basis.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u said right....we should wait for better entry point for our trading in market...trading every day is for scalpers and wait for trading is seeking for opportunity for long term hold of order in trading

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading every day,or wait
    Want to ask for opinion of forum members,
    are you trading every day or just some days when you have strong signal ?
    And what is better choice ?
    Most good if my opinion is to wait for the right signal, although not every day but we must optimize the signal that we can by way of LOT or trading volume was brought up from the usual. Although not every day but the results have been good for us.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 694 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)