+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 694 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 693 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member Amayanabor is an unknown quantity at this point Amayanabor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If trade is favorable to you in a particular week or month is not bad to trade every day if you are good in it you should trade but if you are the type always loss in your trade I don't think you should trade everyday sometimes you should just wait for a better signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex trading mein trading aap har roz kar sakty hen but trade sirf usi waqt lgana chaye jb market hamari specified zone mein ajye wasay itny pair hen koi na koi pair hamen zaror daily chance deti hai trade lgany k liye
    g han ye bat apa ki thek ha is sk liye humy chaye k hum log wait krin k kab sahi entry ka waqat aye ga ku k sahi entry krny k bad he hum acha profit hasil rk saky gy iss k liye aap ko daily k high lows ko dekhna chaye or US session ma trade krna chaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can decide to trade everyday or wait, it all depends on our trading system, but for me I trade everyday I don't have to wait for anyday to trade, unless the condition of the market is not good for me to trade some days only then I can skip trading some days.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahera View Post
    dear forex trading mein trading aap har roz kar sakty hen but trade sirf usi waqt lgana chaye jb market hamari specified zone mein ajye wasay itny pair hen koi na koi pair hamen zaror daily chance deti hai trade lgany k liye
    Ji han trade everyday ki ja skti he isme koi shk nhi bhai kyo ke forex ek esa business he jisme hmm agar daily trade krege to utna hi jiada profit make hoga and hmara experiance bhi daily ki trade ke sath hi gain hota rehta he

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member sazibur.rana is an unknown quantity at this point sazibur.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i trade daily if i understand the market. because sometimes the market is being very rough. and then i wait for next trade. monday and friday the market becomes so rough and i can not understand the market. so i mostly avoid to trade on these days. one should trade in forex market to analyse the market behavior otherwise may be something wrong.

Junior Member Al nakrashy is an unknown quantity at this point Al nakrashy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi there
    I think it's depend on you experience and your account balance so if you are a beginner I advice you to wait for a good 👌 and sure signal then you take a decision to go on your trade and its not gonna happen every day. After a while when you get some exercise so at this time ⏰ you can trade in a daily basis

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't trade everyday although i try to maintain my daily routine . But if the market movements is not so good at all then i skip my trade until the market becomes volatile . Greedy mind can make you a loss trade so beware of it.

Banned sonet94 is an unknown quantity at this point sonet94's Avatar
    Thanks
    i f you get better entry then take entry otherwise not my friend. if you see hat the market movement is not expected then you should wai. why uyou loss your account? so when will u get better chance then take entry my dear. thank you

Junior Member Azhar Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Azhar Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i trading everyday and after getting a fixed daily target than i close my terminal and enjoy. But sometimes i have to wait for hours for a good entry signal and sometimes i get the signal soon and become free in and hour that depends on market movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 694 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 693 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)