+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 694 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can only say that trading everyday or waiting will have the same equilibrium because the chance of getting a profit everyday is very difficult considering the reasons behind the trade when waiting for good time to trade is also better and if we see the difference between them both we are going to find that they have the same degree whatever the time line isbetween them As a new member do not wait in forex . If you want to earn more from forex trade . You do not need to wait , just work and work and then earn money . So trading like everyday and not waste time .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade on all of day, object during cant holidays, for me loudness and irresoluteness plays an essential deciding businessperson. if the see is ascension it means the volatility is improving and there is motility in the market designer trading then i do trade it, if the is tumbling then it implementation there is no volatility and i avoid the trade Waiting for the right is one way to minimize my risk involved in forex trading. But there are trading strategies that allow us to trade every day. But the necessary equity and a very large resistance. As well as mental and very much time in doing so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The daily trading if I appreciate the market and up Mondays and Fridays as well, but if you do not understand the market, no evidence is no better for trade, loss of time. In fact, almost every Monday and Friday all day, do not understand the market and try to keep away from these days. Yes... everyday is preferable...Because you can make profit from any day.. there is no specific time and day for doing trade.. When you feel that your trade give you profit just do the trade..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

kakarek (2020-07-15)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whether you trade every day or once a week, just make sure that you don't trade unless you are at least 90% sure that you will make a profit using your strategy.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes... Monday is the start day of week and have no idea and trend about market, so less chances to do trade in monday... normaly i analyze the market situation and trend of market.. i prefer before i decide that i will trade or not i see the news and see the analysis of that day , and the indecator , then i decide if i will trade or not , even i prefer to trade on short deals especially if you at your first days on Forex .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

kakarek (2020-07-15)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is a bad and non professional habit to stick to, that is a daily trading, or non stop trading is definite way not to go a long way in the trade, i have such an experience that immediately i close a trade without a proper analysis and careful i just place another trade and that made me loose alot, so avoid it I myself keep eyes on chart every day to find good opportunity position as my strategy.I basically trade any pair when it comes to my favor.So i get trade almost everyday in any pair.But my suggestion is to those trader who trade only fixed pairs they should wait until getting strong signal.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

kakarek (2020-07-15), kamendi (2020-07-11)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is a bad and non professional habit to stick to, that is a daily trading, or non stop trading is definite way not to go a long way in the trade, i have such an experience that immediately i close a trade without a proper analysis and careful i just place another trade and that made me loose alot, so avoid it I myself keep eyes on chart every day to find good opportunity position as my strategy.I basically trade any pair when it comes to my favor.So i get trade almost everyday in any pair.But my suggestion is to those trader who trade only fixed pairs they should wait until getting strong signal.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

kakarek (2020-07-15), kamendi (2020-07-11)

Junior Member bonus12 is on a distinguished road bonus12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wait and learn to take an action, dont waste your time to trading everyday.
    Choose the best day, wait until you sure that will be a good decision
    buy or sell, at the best price
    wait and take profit

left the market and wait again

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    हर रोज़ ट्रेडिंग करना अच्छा नहीं है क्योंकि यह वास्तव में जोखिम भरा है क्योंकि हर रोज़ आपको एक अच्छा संकेत या अच्छी खबर नहीं मिल सकती है। हमें एक अच्छे संकेत या समाचार का इंतजार करना चाहिए फिर व्यापार करना चाहिए। लेकिन अनुभव या वरिष्ठ व्यापारियों को जिनके पास अच्छा ज्ञान है वे हर रोज व्यापार कर सकते हैं। अन्य तरीकों से यह जोखिम भरा हो सकता है। मैं 100% सहमत हूं कि आप व्यापार पर आधारित हैं इसलिए हमें बाजार के इतिहास की जांच करनी चाहिए ताकि हम आज के बाजार को पूरी तरह से देख सकें, इसलिए वे बड़े पैसे के लिए महत्वपूर्ण हैं जो बाजार का विश्लेषण कर रहे हैं।
    main tu forex ke trading main wait nh kr sakta hon es liye main tu daiy he trading krta hon or muje trading main se earning bhe best hoti hai kun ke trading ek good or great online work hai es liye main tu es work main se daiy he earning krta hon or main whole weak he trading krta hon wait nh krta hon

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it rely on your trading vogue. if you're a scalpers you'll trade any day on any try. however it's wise to possess patience. generally the most effective issue to try and do is do nothing. if you do not get any clear signal then you've got to attend till you bought an ideal signal from your trading system. if you simply jump in with none signal then there'll a giant likelihood to lose. I am a new comer in trading and I have not experience of trading yet but according to little knowledge trading should be according to plan or strategy and kept eyes on trends and these will helpful and useful for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 694 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)