+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 694 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I trade everyday and try to keep making profit every day.
    But it is impossible to make a profit every day I think.
    I am not old enough in this business so I try to learn from my mistake
    because I try to open trading transactions every day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko daily trade tabhi karna chahiye agar uske paas acha signal hai,esme trader ko trading strategy ke help se he market me trade open karna chahiye tabhi wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

anju28 (2017-09-18)

Member ibrahimneffati is on a distinguished road ibrahimneffati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i trade every day in order to get the experience and in order to earn money must be traded daily and follow the markets of the world all this requires trading and daily trading more than the holiday of course

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ji bhai trade apko everyday krni hogi and alwayse dhian rkhna chahie ke aaap kahi wrong order na lga do so hmesha hi soch smjah kr order llagana chahie tabhi je possible hoti he nhi to bekra ban jati he bhai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my point of view, each investor must operate at the most convenient time according to his own criteria. I think that in the forex there are opportunities to earn money every day and therefore, you must take advantage of this situation. on the other hand, no strategy is infallible and therefore, there will be days when traders will get losses.

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend .. i think you have to take this challenge for everyday it's your job as a trader to keep up with the market to be more experience in the field and smarter a day after day , be brave and dont hesitate even you loose alot .. the profite will make ypu forget beleive me

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear iam work every day normally but when I found my loss go up I stop 2 or 3 days till see the pair move in good rang and back to trade again

Junior Member lilaforex is on a distinguished road lilaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me trading karne ke liye wait karne ki jarurat nahi h trading daily karna chahiye lekin trader ko yah bhi dekh lena chahiye ki market ko dekhte rahna chahiye . nahi to usse lose bhi ho sakta h . or jab trader ko profit hota h to usse jada agreesive nahi hona chahiye nahi to usse lose ho sakta h.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lilaforex For This Useful Post:

anju28 (2017-09-18)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko every day Trading karna bhy thek hay aor Trader kay liay yh bhy must hay k Trader Forex Trading main market ky thek price movement ko smj kar Trading karay aor jb tk Trader ko market kay thek movement ky smj na ho wait karay aor Trading market kay strong signals ko smj kar order place karay

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-16), kanita (2017-09-16)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmme forex me everyday ashi trade krni hogi kyo ke je ek esa business he jisme aap ekbar enter kr jaoge to aap isko kabhi shor nhi skte forex me hardwork bhut jaruri he me isko like krta hun and krta rhuga bai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 694 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)