+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 181 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1801

Thread: Hedging & SL.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging and sl are valid options to use in curtailing bad trades. However, you will need some form of analytic expertise to use hedging very well as a resource. It will be better for a newbie in forex to use the sl option rather than hedging.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's easier to use Stop Loss strategy than using hedging strategy because there is possibility to get additional losses if we trade with
    hedging strategy but we couldn't unlock position well. Hedging will need good experiences first to be able to determine the right price
    of lock and unlock position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I was more convenient to use than the technique Stop Loss Hedging techniques. I know that both techniques, but I do not really know if you have to use hedging techniques, due to come out of the techniques that I think is rather difficult and complicated. Using Stop Loss does not like.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use of stop losses on hedging? I think the key as if we get lucky, we immediately locked it because it can make a profit
    but if you want to hold and cut the losses we may use SL as soon covered our losses
    and we can continue trading the other day that the new civil right

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mien khud hedging nehi kerta kunki is sey tention hi hoti hey or apni strategy bhi disturb hoti hey, stop loss hi sab sey better hey pehlay mien bhi without sl kerta tha or kaafi kuch loss kerta tha, is liye stop loss legana bohot zeroori hey is sey aap ka capital save rehay ga

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mien khud hedging nehi kerta kunki is sey tention hi hoti hey or apni strategy bhi disturb hoti hey, stop loss hi sab sey better hey pehlay mien bhi without sl kerta tha or kaafi kuch loss kerta tha, is liye stop loss legana bohot zeroori hey is sey aap ka capital save rehay ga

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    i caught in trade by using hedging. i very sad to say. my position were in open about months. I am waiting for close to position. according
    to my experience i do not want to hedging more its a waist of time.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice bro good post mere khayal se hedging best technique ha profit kmanay k lye lekin is me loss b ha agr hum is me stop loss use kre ku k agr hum money management kr k stop loss set kre to take profit ki jagha stop loss pehle hit kr jae gha,is wja se hedging me kafi risk hota ha ziada tar trader hedging with out loss krtay ha or sirf stop trailing or take profit set krtay ha open postion may

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I'd better use a stop loss than hedging. I do not want to wait too long floating. by using a stop loss will be more clearly how much risk we must bear, and we can adjust our capital capacity...

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i still difficult to apply hedging strategy in my trade,
    because sometime the range of position is too long so, in the end of hedge position, my all position is get floating minus. so i think, i must improve my skill in this technique.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 181 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)