+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 181 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging & SL.

Member hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji dekho trading mein Hedging kare ya fir stop loss lagakar ke trade kare dono hi ek badiya trading hain agar trading kisi ko achche se karna hain to main kahunga usko uski jaankari lena hota hain taki wo trading kar sake agar knowledge gain nahi karega to trading karke usko kamane ko mil nahi sakta hain kaam karna hain to bahoot hi strong knowledge lekar ke chalna hota hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ah aha aba aha Nhi huge money possible nhu he our Ap forex market mai huge money hasil kr sakty ho. Ap ney market ko samjhna hai aur market key rules ko follow kr key trade open krni hai. jis key bad ap es market mai acha profit hasil kr sakty ho. Aur market mai apney plan key mutabique achi earning hasiul kr sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Both are very useful for every forex trader and i think we must have to use this because stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit.The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Backbonn24 View Post
    My position were in open about months i am waiting for to close the position according to my experience i wont going to use the hedging anymore because both are help for prevent you from huge loss like by hedging we can lock our trades from further losses.
    सभी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों को होने वाले नुकसानों की मात्रा को नियंत्रित करने के लिए कई तरीके उपलब्ध हैं। उनमें से कुछ स्टॉप लॉस, हेजिंग, ट्रेलिंग स्टॉप लॉस और यहां तक कि लाभ भी हैं। जिस पर मैं विश्लेषण करना चाहता हूं वह स्टॉप लॉस और हेजिंग है। ये दोनों ही अपने तरीके से प्रभावी हैं। मैं अपने अधिकांश व्यापार में स्टॉप लॉस के साथ शुरू करता हूं लेकिन मैं हेजिंग का उपयोग करना पसंद करता हूं। हेजिंग बस कुछ ही क्लिक दूर है और जब यह किया जाता है, तो हम अपने कुछ मुनाफे को पुनर्प्राप्त करना शुरू कर देते हैं

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    My position were in open about months i am waiting for to close the position according to my experience i wont going to use the hedging anymore because both are help for prevent you from huge loss like by hedging we can lock our trades from further losses.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho trading mein acha rahta hi ki hum jisse bhi trade kare kar sakte hai heding aur stop loss dono hi sahi hai, lekin mere hisaab se agar main choose karunga to stop loss ko choose karunga mere liye yehi best hoga, hedging mein loss jayda ho sakta hai bhai.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    Hedging & SL.
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging & SL.
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging & SL.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    Hedging and Stop Loss Strategy have their own advantages and disadvantages. I prefer to use Stop Loss than Hedging before it's easier to apply and implement. If we used Stop Loss Strategy, all we must know only how to place Stop Loss in the right position. Maybe it's simple to understand but it's not as simple as it looks. If we wanted to place where did the right time, we must know what method that we used in trading. If we used scalping method, many traders didn't like to use Stop Loss in this method but if you wanted to put Stop Loss with this method, I suggested to put it not more than 10 pips from your opened condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 181 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)