+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 823 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 726 727 728 729 730 738 778 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 8225

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer just increase lot no need to look for a lot of pips and forex not easy to earn more than 500pips very day you need to some wisdom so you can easily earn 40pip by 5 lot or 20pip by 20 lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's the proportion varies from person to person and also vary from one frame to another frame more the user points the more our stop if we were on the almond Frema for an hour I think that 50 or 100 points, good to put them a de facto stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rathod View Post
    .SL should be decided with Support or resistance
    Sometimes forex market dont look for support and resistance so you need to put your stop loss on some swings as better protection for intra day trading. Try to understand that point very clear.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,you are right.SL should be decided with Support or resistance and they act as good one to determine.Even pivot points are also good in determining.so one can put SL based on this or specified values like ratio of TP :SL as 2:1 like that.It depends on traders need.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, for me many times power went off and i was not able to get connected.And finally when the power came i opened the terminal and i had got MC and my account was destroyed.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    no we cant tell any values for SL unless we know the type of trader.
    for a scalper no SL is required as it might get triggered easily than TP.

Thanks
    forex traduing karte waqt chahae aap bade time frame ke sath trading kare ya chote time frame ke sath, aapko stop loss hamehsa support aur resistance ki values dekh ke hi set karna chahaiye ..long term wale tradres kel iye bhi support resistance hote hai aur short term walo ke liye bhi hote hai.trader apni strategy ke hisab se stop loss set kar sakta hai

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to start making a trading rule, there is basic known about the how much is your SL distance to your entry and this is based on the pair. Right know, EURUSD has commonly have 50pip SL distance while GBPUSD has commonly 45pip distance. This is based on their daily average range. But remember this settings only apply for this moment, but maybe in the future it will change.

Junior Member kazamonsif is an unknown quantity at this point kazamonsif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader has their own goals and targets, and they trade accordingly and their risk and the percentage of the profits. I think it is better to negotiate based on your risk and reward ratio and mine is 3:1 which means that I place orders for profits of 60 pips and stop loss 20 pips.

Thanks
    Yes indeed traders need to place stop losses based on their risk to reward ratio and based on the profits they want and percentage of capital they want to risk.It has to be decided by trader himself before trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 823 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 726 727 728 729 730 738 778 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)