+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 823 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    regardless of whether the forex business is a primary or just extra, which is important when trading we have to be disciplined in limiting loss. remaining balance a little better and can fight again than to lose it all and could not fight anymore. could limit the loss by setting a stop loss or manual cut loss. so trading without a stop loss does not mean the fear of loss trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your SL must always depends on your TP and must always depends on your strategy. If your trading scalping then your TP must be between 10 to 30 pips right? So its means your SL must be in 50 pips more or less also. the trick in here is your entry post. You post open a position when its near its support or resistance level and not going to open a position when your in or near pivot price as you can get either SL or TP depends on the market volatility. But if you open position near resistance or support level then theirs a big chance you get TP than SL.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me that it depends on the individual requirement if they want to stop loss after the earning of US $ 10-20 and some one is required to increase their greed and ultimately they fell down in loss because the market will never come back according to their prediction, but i use stop loss which is according to my invested capital. sIR WAHT TO SAY IF YOU SEE SOME TIME IN FOREX 20PIPS ARE ENOUGH TO PUT SL BUT SOME TIMES 100 PIPS ARE SMALL AND MARKET CHANGES SO FAST ,SO YOU SEE THE CONDITIONAND BEHAVIOUR OF THE MARKET BEFORE PUTTING sl.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no specific number of pips that is safe for stop loss, what matters is how many pips do you intends to gain from the trade, if it is 40 pips, then your risk exposure should not be more than 20 pips. merey khyaal k mutabik 50 pips take profit aur us k sath 75 pips stop loss bohat achi cheez hai jab bi aap ksi trade k liye jatey hain aur aap ko is main kam loses hotey hain aap ko bi chaye k jitna aap afford kar saktey hain utna hi stop loss aur take profit lagain aap is main zaroor profit kamain gey aur agr loss bi hota hai tu wo bi kam ho ga

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I was using scalping techniques usually I make an order by using as much as 30 pips stop loss, but often I change depending on the forex market. Today I started using the techniques in swing h4 timeframe and I often do not use a stop loss because there tend to be stable price movements Wear S / L, not any wear, the main trend knew it first, at least we know the exact position, if only any use, instead we only collect, S / L have not been successful alias T / P, the same MC slowly,

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont like to use any random or static numbers as my stop-loss and take profit target.. I let the market decide.. what should be my stop-loss target.. because I always like to trade with some sort of confirmation.. and I also like to use some sort of backup for my stop-losses.. like using pivot points as my stop-losses.. Every trader in the Forex and strategic principles and also traded for example, there is trading long-term and puts stop Los from 50 to 100 points and there are also short of trading with knives any out in the deal quickly and puts Al stop Los small from 10 to only 30 points

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh depend karta hain ki app koun se system main aur koun si style lko use karte hoo.. jaise sclaping aagar karte ahin ho 30pips stop loss best hain., day trading ya fir intraday karte ahin, 35-50pips best hote hain,, agar swing trading karte ahin to 100-150 pips ka stoploss thik rahta ahin, aur agar app position trading karte ahin, to 300pips best hota hain,.. stoploss ke liye. its depend on the market situation and the type of trader if you are scalper then there is no need of stop loss if you are long term tradee then it is essential to use stop loss

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed any strategy to determine SL is different, because it uses calculations and money management are different, too. but clearly it should always use good money management. so when does SL we have moved the price, it will not be too big loss for us. so we will still be able to survive in this forex business despite some losses in trade. because it's good money management is very important.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cut loss is not easy because it should cut loss should not be the only thing stopping the movement of prices, also use stop loss so if you can not cut loss also may still exercise for cut loss, remains exposed to MC but hit SL. in addition there is a daily profit target, there should be a daily risk tolerance. So suppose target profit about 30 pips a day, then the target loss is tolerated there must also suppose 50 pips. If one of the target is triggered and the need to learn discipline, do not trade that day.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend treading mien hum sirf 2 emotion se mar kaha jate hai greedy and fair aur es tarah es mien hum pips ko set karte hai. jaha tak mera opinion hai mien tu yahi kaho ga aur balke mien sirf 10 pip choti pips per trading karta ho fore example mien ne 1700.0 per start ki hai aur buy kar raha ho tu mien tak profif 1700.80 tak ya 1699.00 tak karta ho i feel fear to lose money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 823 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)