+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 823 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is different from traders to traders to fix the pips value in SL for profit. In many cases I have seen beginner traders do fix the SL within 10 to 20 pips with 1:10 leverage to get some initial profit around 2% rate with base capital around 8% of the leverage money. It can protect them against huge loss of their base capital. But ideal investment police has its individual parameter to set the goal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think this is also portion of money management, i truly use to pay for my defects like shifting sliding stop-loss much (that i'm oriented "than My partner and i slip the particular slider is much better never to make use of SL), when somebody speak to me personally, how the method in which I take advantage of within my outwit stop-loss and make sure border phone me personally since my personal stop-loss at explain a edge movement investor and also trading plan mentioned I didn't easily fit into the traditional strategies by the field of investing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    secure pips with regard to SL is to go ahead and take distance in the position you've open, therefore the distance is actually 100 pips, due to the distance permits the movement of costs will not contact the SL that people post, therefore the price turns around back to the Profit Focus on. so for any secure placement for the SL is really a range of One hundred pips. You can make $250/day, which equates to $5,000 per month over 20 trading days in the forex market. Assuming you have a good Forex education and enough practice, the big question then becomes: how much money should you start with?

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that it should be greater than TP pips, But most of times i don't use Stop loss if we are trading with H1 then its better to have STop loss around 50 pips for H4 we should increase it. From my point of view a medium-term trading or daily is better and which have a stop-loss order is not significant and not a few, such as loss the way I ordered account stop loss and take profit always be on 50 points after the opening point of the deal and also Take

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Inside the forex market there isn't any unique amount of pips which can be suited to stoploss because stoploss is determined according to your current investing approach. In case you are a lengthy dealer in that case your sl will be high seeing that of which of any scalper. I think it is safe to define SL depends on the strategy of each trader, because everyone has their own trade stretegy. ore nice to have our own. for that we should practice good strategy that SL possibility can be minimized.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother I don�t know about this option because I am new trader and I don�t use stop loss option I prefer short term trading and when my trade gives me some profit I close my trade immediately because some profit is better from loss. and Well, that is a bad experience, and I have had that experience myself too. It is much better to use a SL and TP and then hope that the trade will hit your TP. If your internet connection goes off sometimes, then a trailing stop might not be of much use to you.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to set the amount of pips you are willing for stop loss then you should try your best to adopt an effective money management technique and then set your stop loss upon the amount of money that would not bring your account to a severe risk
    applying this technique will insure that you are not going to have a margin call problem at any time because it relates the stop loss points to the average amount of money in your account , and make it not easy to reach the call of margin point.

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my experience i think the sl should be 20 pips. the reason behind this is that if you take risk of 20 pips with 0.01 lot you will lose only 2$ means if your equity is 100 then it is 2% loss. and for 200 its 4 and so on. so i think its best to take 20 pips.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    CUT LOSS execution or minus SL weve pobud interfere psychologist especially in MM, this culture that brings us pobud MC, to avoid that all functions when the trend reversed solution is 3 that CUT LOSS, LOCK LOCK direct and indirect, by choosing what's most nice ..... stop loss depends on different situations, it depends in traders ability how to manage the risk and stop the loss. in my opinion, stop loss is better between 80 to 100 pips.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is more important to you that you have to place the stop loss at appropriate level so that you can not get hit the stop loss immediately and you may get profit from that trade. Just go for the charts and get the major support and resistance levels at that place you can place the stop loss. i do not think there is an exact level for stop loss we can take in forex trading. i only can make some caculations about SL base on Pivot daily indicator i use for my chart. i use surpport and resistance levels for set up SL and TP.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 823 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)