+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 823 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 8225

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Senior Member 4xlau is an unknown quantity at this point 4xlau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think more than 50 pips will be safe for SL. with less than 50 pips, we will easy to get stop loss. or we can use more than 100 pips, if our take profit can be more than 100 pips also. it really good stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member diploadil is an unknown quantity at this point diploadil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that will depend on the news. if their is a news that will huge impact the market then you can get lots of pip on that trade from sell and if their is a news which will not impact on the market then you can get low amount of pip from your sell. so i think that will depend on the market news but you have to think that in forex market by and sell is the same things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member m_18 is an unknown quantity at this point m_18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider there is no particular SL and TP and it depend fully on merchandiser and his/her strategy and depend on how some residual there . for me sometime i superior 30 pips and sometime also 50 pips and it depend on industry but e'er put one so we can not mouth the mathematical pips for environs act failure..it depends on state to place and merchant to dealer

Member pratis is an unknown quantity at this point pratis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    determine the stop loss is easy, the hardest thing is to regulate our emotions, in the beginning we set a stop loss of 2% but in the middle of our trade to replace it be her 5% it is difficult to control.
    Last edited by pratis; 2013-02-21 at 12:39 AM.

Senior Member advance will become famous soon enough advance will become famous soon enough advance's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are measuring our stop loss in pips then it will be above or below the support and resistance with more 10-15 pips.
    the price will reveres most of the time at support and resistance so choosing stop loss is good.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the stop loss in the market depend on the market volatiltiy. sometimes we can put the stop loss as only 20 pips. and this stop loss is not going to hit and sometimes the 100 pips stop loss is going to hit quickly.

Banned to_be_number_one is on a distinguished road to_be_number_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    It should be depend on the trading method we choose. Such as for scalping we can use 10 or 12 stop lost, intraday = 30 till 50 pips, and long term should be more than 100 pips. Also it depend on the equity of the trading account which is converted from money management system.

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me 60 pips is safe for stop loss.
    I use 60pips stop loss when i take 20 pips take profit.

Senior Member shomilsm is on a distinguished road shomilsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading isa quick money making business.I think there is no particular SL and TP and it depend fully on trader and his/her strategy and depend on how much balance there . it depends on situation to situation and trader to trader.Good luck with your trading.............

Banned mafac is an unknown quantity at this point mafac's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, guy. To me, I think Stop loss is unnecessary thing for those whose follow money management. If you found reversal movement, wait for the movement to touch the take profit.Happy trading, guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 823 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)