+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 823 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade using technical analysts. and I use the trend line to see the condition of the trade. and in placing the SL I also use the trendline analysis. Therefore to put my SL also has no definite calculation. all depends on the market conditions at that time. but that is evident in every trade I always use SL, because I think SL is the only way to purse could minimize the loss in trade. when it's actually the case that traders do not or can not be disciplined in doing so need to cut loss in mind to replace the re-use of cutting losses by using stop loss media

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    month. You could take or 3 month to learn the paintings. In case you want to make money from there you can take some time. It's far completely depending on you. If you could do the paintings properly then you may do this. From my non-public experience i sense one week is sufficient as essentially you simply

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dr forex View Post
    stop loss long term and short term kliyay bhi alag alag hota ha, as long term ma ap ap stop loss bhi zyada rakhtay ha and scalping ma maximum 10 pips. stop loss to long term main ziada rakha ja sakta hai lekin aur sath main profit bhi ziada earn krna easy ho jata hai kyn k us main time ziada milne ki waja se prices ki movement forex pe effect krti hai aur profit hone k chances bhi ziada hote hain
    App ko is bat k leay apna capital dekhan pray ga us hisab se app ko SL set krna chayea agr app k pass acha kahsa capital he to mery khail se Sl ko minimum pips per hi set krna cahyea lakin agr app k pass capital kam he to SL ya to use na krain ya fir agr use krna he to kafi zeada pips per laga dain.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually how many pips good for stop loss it matters totally depends on traders strategy and style. In short terms we can use support and resistance level to stop loss and take profit also.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 20 pips are enough and safe stop loss but many trader believe that 15 pips also good and safe for the traders. actually how many pips good for stop loss it's the matter totally depend on traders strategy and style. in short terms we can use support and resistance level to use stop loss and take profit also. burn Relax loss a few pips before equity loss, and would not want to have to depot again. there is still tomorrow that still provides plenty of opportunities to gain dollars.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes true, there is no definite count of using SL. and every trader certainly has a different calculation, because the strategies they use also varies. clear therefore that hangs from the strategies used by the merchant. important every trader should use good money management, so even a loss in the trade, it will not be too big loss, and it will make a good trader can survive in the forex business.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that to set stop loss do not put it by numbering and that can can afford or not. It should be placed on that point where you think if markets breaks this point then it will changes his trend and will move against you. That is the right place of the putting Stop Loss. And if it is not affordable then do not trades for this times and waiting for the As my assumption it is totally depends on your investment, strategy & knowledge. Most of d time I select ST 40-60 pips. Some times I change it if I think I will gain profit.
    appropriates positions !!

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each person has his own analysis and experience on how many pips he sets a take profit and stop loss usually I don't set a stop loss in my trade but if I ever set a stop loss it is at 200 pips i usually set on stop loss at 100 pips but sometimes i set a take Profit at 200 pips or 300 pips as well.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss long term and short term kliyay bhi alag alag hota ha, as long term ma ap ap stop loss bhi zyada rakhtay ha and scalping ma maximum 10 pips. stop loss to long term main ziada rakha ja sakta hai lekin aur sath main profit bhi ziada earn krna easy ho jata hai kyn k us main time ziada milne ki waja se prices ki movement forex pe effect krti hai aur profit hone k chances bhi ziada hote hain

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think any strategy must have a different calculation to take into account the placement of SL. there are even some systems that do not use SL in the position taken. which is important for a trader is to be completely understand the risk of any decisions they take in trade. because it is with our understanding, we will be able to receive when it had suffered losses. Your consideration will soon remove to 0 us dollars. Place a stop loss divorce lawyers Atlanta trade you wide open, you've got nothing to get rid of rather you safeguard your consideration.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 823 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)