+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 823 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 8225

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that 20 pips is that the safe target with regard to SL but many of the actual time I selected my SL upabout support and resistance amounts and not upon the worth of pips as a result of whenever we selected SL on couple of pips after that it could be simply strike and we lose only for absolutely practically nothing at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some use half of the take profit or some use double of take profit or some use manual. but I use double of take profit. But most of times i don't use Stop loss if we are trading with H2 then its better to have STop loss around 40 pips for H3

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that to guess the right spot for a perfect stop loss needs good hands on trading experience. Also it depends on the volatility of the pair a trader is trading, as the more the pair fluctuates the more deep it should be placed beyond the strong support and resistance lines.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that if u do not like to make use of SL and exit target, and u simply leave u trade open, there tend to be 2 factor which may occur and Its simply referred to as gambling and u tend to be not trading on Forex. U tend to be simply hoping it will go on u method. However there is actually a big probability which u will lose just about almost most u money as a result of u cant be lucky each time u trade and risking just about almost most u money on each trade.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that SL tend to be depends entirely upon the market condition it is certainly because if u think market is actually on a lot of fluctuation position at this time not make use of SL as a result of the majority of of occasions markets mostly upward & lower so this particular situation is actually not ideal for applying SL however u can 30-40 pips on SL

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that 30 pips safe is enough for placing stop loss, because if you use a stop loss that is too large will cause grief if experiencing loss, and when stop loss too close will quickly have been struck by the current prices.

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    How much profit you want in a day it depends on the traders experience, investments and skills. If you are expart enough you can earn more. But one should not be greedy in earning pips. We always try to survive in the market. So what is the safe positon of earning pips is depend on you. In generally 50 pips is reasonable for stop loss.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

How much profit you want in a day it depends on the traders experience, investments and skills. If you are expart enough you can earn more. But one should not be greedy in earning pips. We always try to survive in the market. So what is the safe positon of earning pips is depend on you. In generally 50 pips is reasonable for stop loss. But do not depend others idea. Create your own.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai main aapka salute krta hun hum wait karnai ka socte hai toh woh loss maximum hi hota rehta hai 50 pip thak thik hai stop loss karna ya usse kam mai hi mai kahuga stop karke nikal jane ka is lye main 50 pip ka sl ya tp set krta hun

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear frieen yeh kehna to her trader k liyeh bhaat mushikl ho ga k wo kitni pips safe rukh skaat hia k is main kmyaab hail ker skay deaar friedn is main ap jab market ko read kertay huay is main sabr say and houslay say trade karayaian gay to ap ko faida ahsil ho ga.

Member anggar is an unknown quantity at this point anggar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I simply needed to inquire u if u had been a newbie trader or even a experienced trader and if u tend to be a newbie after that u ought to not end up being ashamed of trading on cents account because is the greatest strategy till u tend to be able to build consistent profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 823 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)