+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 615 665 1065 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Senior Member ammarkhan is an unknown quantity at this point ammarkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is right to say that the high leverage leads to the higher loss and it is the big risk to set the high leverage for trading but the high leverage also leads to the high profits and i always like to set the low leverage i dont take the risk in trading and i am so much satisfied from low leverage trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chintia is an unknown quantity at this point chintia's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, higher leverage will not lead us to higher loss, because if we can make good analysis, then we will not get loss. Loss and profit is not depend on leverage but depend on our trading skill

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mujnil is an unknown quantity at this point mujnil's Avatar
    Thanks
    i extremely dont assume high leverage leads to firmly higher loss. it extremely rely on the way you are going make use of it.
    if you really arrange on making use of the high leverage to firmly max out your account margin then it may could be a risky issue to try and do.
    other then if not, then i guess can be'>you will end up barely fine using max leverage.

Senior Member nini is an unknown quantity at this point nini's Avatar
    Thanks
    leverage is the most beneficial the main tradings and if somebody can utilize it with proper care then i feel there may be great deal of chances that he's going to conduct the well trades and he will use his less capital wisely.

Senior Member nosheen is an unknown quantity at this point nosheen's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes yo0u are right that the high leverages lead to high loss in the forex trading because i think that the forex is the very risky business and if you can earn the lot of the money fromn the forex trading the you can also lose the lot of the money in the forex trading and the main thing is the way of your trade in the forex trading..

Senior Member ikram99 is an unknown quantity at this point ikram99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh bat kisi had tk thek ha .forex k bary ma ap ko jitni knolega ha us hisab sy ap trade ki liverge rakhain.maximum expert trader or profesional high liverge use krty hainjis ma loos ro profit donu ka chance hota ha.agr ap k pass confirm news or full mrkite ki moment watch kr k trde karien

Member zaid babu is on a distinguished road zaid babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true that high leverage is risky and we can bear higher loss due to it but lot size is also very important. it is also the cause of big loss in Forex trading. it is very important to take less risks in Forex trading to make our investment secure.

Senior Member Faseeh is on a distinguished road Faseeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh really as i experinced using high leavage is good for previnting margin call from our small amount of capital.

Banned ranalover is an unknown quantity at this point ranalover's Avatar
    Thanks
    G han dear ap nay sahi kaha agar ham leverage ko high rakhain gay to ye mere khyal se lalach ho gi.Hamain ye zehan main rakhna chahye k agar leverage zyada krnay se profit zyada ho ga to loss bhi utna hi zyada ho sakta ha.Is ki bajay agar ham normal leverage se trading krtay rhain gay to experience bhi zyada ho ga r zyada loss se bhi bachay rahain gay.

Senior Member sunnygb101 is an unknown quantity at this point sunnygb101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han high leverage apko loss ki taraf la jati ha, bad ma iska ehsas hota ha, is lia high leverage ni rakhni chahiya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 615 665 1065 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)