+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 503 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always keep learning when i get loss in my trades and never become hopeless or dis-confident. Forex Trading is a business so profits and losses are facts to face by every trader. I use to analyze my trades when i loss for my mistakes and misunderstandings. Losses can help us in getting experience and knowledge of money management / risk management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    Absolutely right buddy, we should analyze the reasons for the loss. i lost my account a couple of times and i analyze after each lost and it comes out that my greediness to earn more is the most important factor for losing my account and another is the fear to lose and opening to many trades. but still i start fresh again telling myself not to repeat the mistakes again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I lose the trade, I will stop trading my time being. I will learn to try to correct the errors in the trade. This can be an experience for me to be more careful in the trade. I will try to test my skills to trade with a demo account before deciding to re-enter the real trade

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel really bad when i face any kind of loss in the forex market but soon the next time i control my nerves and brought my strategy to over come this loss

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do when I experience loss is going to fix my mistakes I did in the trade. This can be an experience for me to be more careful in the trade. I would be more disciplined and better manage my money again in order to make profits in trading

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    That`s just what we should do. Analyzing the causes of our loses is rattling main for us to fuck Forex healthier. Until and unless we precise our mistakes after identifying it by analyzing our positions, we jargon continue added to our bark to get a made trader. So friends lets not waffle to seek the reasons for our crust positions.

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dhalsem View Post
    Best way is to stay away from the trading for few hours, if we try to recover losses then we loose more money.
    if I'm still to overcome the disadvantages I often put a stop to first lose and when many losenya I tried a short break to recover emotional

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye business he aisa hai yahan kabhi hum jeet jaty hain kabhi haar jaty hain jab hum win karty hian to bohr khushi aor jab loss karty to bohat gusa ata hai hum to chahty hain bas har trade profit de lakin mera khial hai aisa nahi hota ye kafi riski business hai par loss karny par dukh bohat hota

Senior Member dhalsem is an unknown quantity at this point dhalsem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    Best way is to stay away from the trading for few hours, if we try to recover losses then we loose more money.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When there is a business then there is loss or profit also. It depends upon trader either to gather money or distribute in case of loss.
    So after loss it is diffucult to control emotions but one must analyse its strategies and must correct his mistakes of trading. In case of loss i rethink my planning and also checks the mistakes i made during trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 503 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)