+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 503 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member trederr is on a distinguished road trederr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ager loss ho jaye tu trader ko apne mistake ko dekhna chahye first or practice krne chahye demo per ziyadeh se ziyadeh practice krna chahye or market ke trend ko samjh kr he then dobara trading krne chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned CharlotteFx is on a distinguished road CharlotteFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere dear bhai jabhi mera loss hota hai toh fir maine trading stop kar deta hoon aur forex se dhyan hata deta hoon fir baad mein wapas practice karke apni mistake improve karke newly start karta hoon trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lose hota he to me uski recovery ki planing krta hun alwayse jehi meri thinking hoti he me alwayse jehi sochta hun ke agar mujhe lose ho gea he to usko recover kese krna he me je bat understand krta hun and hmesha krta rhuga

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing that i can do if i get loss, i just need to let it go. Loss is a part of this business and other business also. We need to let it go and learn from our mistakes to avoid the same mistakes. we need to evaluate our trading and makes a better trading everyday, then we can minimize our losses

Banned forummaster is an unknown quantity at this point forummaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely paw friend, we should psychoanalyze the reasons for the release. i lost my record a match of present and i canvass after apiece irrecoverable and it comes out that my hoggishness to acquire many is the most fundamental compute for losing my declare and added is the reverence to lose and choice to many trades. but non effervescent i play unfermented again informative myself not to tell the mistakes again.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap lose krte hein to aapko uski recovery ke bare me sochna chahie kyo ke lose ko recover krne ke sath hi ap asha success ho skte he me alwayse is busness me ashi trade krke ashi success make krna like karta hun

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    jab bee loss hota ha tu pehle tu saar pakar ka beth jatay ha ka ya kia ho gaya ha phir kehtey ha ka profit or loss tu kamm ka hissaa hota ha is liye is se dill nahi harna chahiye loss se hi insan seekhta ha or agay jata haa

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try not to make a big deal out of my losses except of cause in some cases that I have risked more than I should, but ordinarily losses are expected periodically so when they happen it just kind of feel normal because they are expected in the first place.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Senior Member anjlina is on a distinguished road anjlina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab kabhi kabhi loss hota hai too ham jayda active hoo jate hai or jaldi jaldi trade karna start kar dete haii jisme hamko or loas hota magar asa naa kare aap pahale dekh lee ki kis jagha loss hua us par kam kare phir start karre..

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    jab be loss hota ha tu pehley tu sar pakar ka beth jatay ha ka ya kia ho gaya ha phir kehtey ha ka profit or loss tu kam ka hissa hota ha is liye is se dil nahi harna chahiye loss se hi insan seekhta ha or agay jata ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 503 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)