+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 503 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member akhir is an unknown quantity at this point akhir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can fell calm and wellyou mate although now you are in loss but i think you will soon see profit because you hiting the main point . emotion is our own enemy and you trying to control this which is really good . anyway i think we must put SL in our trade which can help us more when market goes against us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will just find the cause why did that loss happened to me and analyze it immediately and then try to avoid such mistake resulted in such loss. Loss and profit is always part of business so i try to be normal when i loose huge amount though its tough to feel nothing and tay strong

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a trading market,thats why there are loss and profit in forex trading. and i know loss is a part of the trading ,while i do trading i may be loss,it is real things,but after losing my trade i always try find out my reason of trading loss.

Member ramez123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramez123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are discuss the loss. There is no doubt that the loss is a very painful. But any how that we are face the loss then we are feel the very bad. We are feel the anger and some bad comments on the market. I think that after few time or some hours then trader thinks that is part of business. So that they are work the market carefully and earn the profit.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai kisi bhi trader ka trading mein loss hota hai, to uske liye jaruri hota hai ki wo apne loss se sabak le bhai, har trader ke liye sabak hota hai, agar wo thk tarah se samjhata hai bhai to fir galti kam hone lag jati hia bhai.
    hanji forex trader ess business me khud ache se sabb samajhta hai to uske baad he wo esme acha kar skata hai,trader ko esme mehnat karte hue market me chalna chahiye,trader esme sabb samjhenga to he wo market me apni jagah bana sakenga..

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai kisi bhi trader ka trading mein loss hota hai, to uske liye jaruri hota hai ki wo apne loss se sabak le bhai, har trader ke liye sabak hota hai, agar wo thk tarah se samjhata hai bhai to fir galti kam hone lag jati hia bhai.
    Han g galtio ko samjh or sudhar kr ha agy zindgi ma barha jata ha or agr koi galti jo jati ha tu uss ko man lena chyae or trade ko close krna chyae agr zid krin gy or galti ko many gy nhi tu pora account bhi khali jo jata ha.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member kingstar is an unknown quantity at this point kingstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well when i get loss. Than i stop trading for a while and analyze my position again which bring loss and check the drawbacks of my strategy. If there is something wronhg with strategy than i modify it and if the cause is other like an unexpected news than its my luck.

Member armanh is an unknown quantity at this point armanh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well when i get loss. Than i prevent trading for a spell and analyze my role again which transfer experience and inactivity the drawbacks of my strategy. If there is something wronhg with strategy than i qualify it and if the effort is new like an unexpected program than its my chance.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The question what to do when you loss in the forex market should not arise if you have a good trading strategy as you should automatically know that you are to keep trading to enable you recover your loss and gain more into for trading account.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 503 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)