+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jab bhi mujhy loss hota hai tu main study krta him k losskis waja she hia phir us k bad main did bars us jesy loss she ko dobara dohrana we gurez krta hon is tarah mujhy phir aainda k liye bhot zyada faida mil jta hai k loss woi dobara n ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahmed Elsalhy is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Elsalhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader can minimize his or her losses by predefining where to exit a position, should the trade not work out as intended. The trader can leave an order in the market with his or her broker, and the order will be automatically executed if the parameters are met.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Well yara jab mujehy loss hotaa hai to meh khud par bohat guaey hota hoo likan me bad me phr relax hoker sochta ho keh meny akhir kia galti hai ki so ose mey thk krne ki koahish krta hoo dear our agey ka sochta hoo

Member shaffaat is an unknown quantity at this point shaffaat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well according to me loss is a part of trading. Even if a loss i am ok with it because my profits are more then my loss. But you are right we should definitely try to know the reason for loss. and always apply technical analysis so that you should be able to know the reason and next time you can overcome.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar me lose krta hun to sad feel hota he lekin me hosla nhi shorta kabhi bi me dubara fir se new trade shuru kr deta hu kyo ke lose bi ek asha part he ahsi trade ka me alwayse ashi trade krna like karta hun bhai isme koi shak nhi he

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Business me lose to hota he hy wo konsa business hy jis me lose na ho agar lose nahi hy to business nahi ho ga lose ko except karna chahye is k bagair guzara nahi hy agar hum is ko except na karen to hum business nahi kar paen ge jab bara lose hota hy to ek bar trader dil bardashta ho jata he

Member Zahid004 is on a distinguished road Zahid004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading aik risky business hy jis my loss bhi hota hy aur profit bhi in case agr apko loss ho jay to apko chahye ky use cover kry aur patience se kam lyn na ky Hyper ho kr apna aur loss kr dyn aur apna total capital loss kr dy..

Member mian5575 is an unknown quantity at this point mian5575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend you are sure you have studied about the currency pair to an extent that you know the momentum and trend of the currency pair. Do study the market and grab small profits, then you will win for sure.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, loss is a part of this business, and a part of any other business also. When we get loss, do not stress, it is just the risk that we must take in any business. we just need to minimize it, and make more profit. so at the end, we still can earn money from our trading, not matter if we get loss in a few trades

Junior Member ishfaq ahmad wani is an unknown quantity at this point ishfaq ahmad wani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all have different hopes in our lives. For some of us it is to start a family, get our dream job, have children, make enough money to support ourselves, or to win the lottery. This hope propels us forward. It gives us purpose and it makes waking up exciting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)