+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 503 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    avoid the mistakes that we did yesterday is what we had to do, because after the error is something that is not good for the continuous re-
    we should be able to learn from the mistakes we've ever made.
    but it is usually very difficult to eliminate bad habits,
    if you do not start to discipline for study or evaluation errors yesterday,
    I think it take long to become a master.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    It's a question a real wonderful

For myself, I feel sad and depressed
    And do I consider the transaction of what they lost, and the next time I try to avoid this loss
    avoid the mistakes that we did yesterday is what we had to do, because after the error is something that is not good for the continuous re-

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a question a real wonderful

For myself, I feel sad and depressed
    And do I consider the transaction of what they lost, and the next time I try to avoid this loss

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    so far when i got loss i ussualy close my metatrader 4. make evaluation why i got loss. after that i refresh my brain with playing game or football.
    wow, did you immediately do the evaluation? it's terrific. if I did not think after experienced loss or mc. even I am lazy to eat, let alone to conduct the evaluation.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    we all experience as a newbie on average the same because I also had that experience when they first come in. I do not think at all losses from this business there are only Profit and eventually suffered many losses and now I try to be better
    in my opinion, in this bussines, the first is do not think how to get profit but how to defend ours money from margin call.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dhenia03 View Post
    when first playing the forex I still do not know anything, just the basic of forex that I understand it,
    I do not think that I will experience the loss that all of my deposit down ..
    I had time to vacuum for 1 month.
    but I am determined to start studying again,
    we all experience as a newbie on average the same because I also had that experience when they first come in. I do not think at all losses from this business there are only Profit and eventually suffered many losses and now I try to be better

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    so far when i got loss i ussualy close my metatrader 4. make evaluation why i got loss. after that i refresh my brain with playing game or football.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    Dont you mate although now you are in loss but i think you will soon see profit because you hiting the main point . emotion is our own enemy and you trying to control this which is really good . anyway i think we must put SL in our trade which can help us more when market goes against us.
    thanks buddy for encouraging me. yes bro i am understood my problem. aur ha main abhi sl ko de raha hoon. aur ha abhi bhi main loss ke samay kuch pair ki nirikshan karta hoon. taki us time dusre pair ki kya movement he ye sikh paoon.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    Absolutely right buddy, we should analyze the reasons for the loss. i lost my account a couple of times and i analyze after each lost and it comes out that my greediness to earn more is the most important factor for losing my account and another is the fear to lose and opening to many trades. but still i start fresh again telling myself not to repeat the mistakes again.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    jab bi mujhe loss hota hai to me us loss ko recover krne k liye apni lot size ko double kr k next trade krta hu...but esaa krte time me money management ko b consider rkhta hu..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 503 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)