+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 503 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we have to lose atleast once,and i am sure that loss only teaches us a good lesson.
    so the only thing we can do when the trade is running in loss is change SL value or close the trade or let it be open if you are sure that the price will reverse back.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first decision of switching off the loss and cooling is good,but second decision of opening big lot to cover previous loss is somewhat risky because i have did this and got MC.
    so just cool yourself or analyse properly and enter the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well,what you people are telling is what you do after loss.But the topic is what you do when your trade is facing loss.Actually its better to close trade when in loss.And waiting for reversal is risky,unless we are fully confident.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,but we have to think and check properly whether there is chance for reversals.Because the price reversal happens only few times not all times.If we get into wrong trend and wait for reversal our loss will be high.And if we dont have SL,then condition will get worse.At that time closing the trade is good option.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    Do not lose hope as losing in forex trade is part of forex trading and someday you will get loss trades and someday you will get profits trade we have to just maintain more profits than losses.
    Losing in forex trading is actually the choice of most traders. Those that chose to make a loss, make losses and those that choose to profit make profits. You see, in forex trading, we have daily opportunities to take 10 pips or 20 pips out of the market but because many traders want to prove that they are experts they target 50 pips, 100 pips or even 200 pips per trade. I am in forex trading to make money (green pips) and not to showcase expertise in analysis.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    npthing bas zara sa afsos hota ha or phr se main naye sarey se forex trading karne ko tiyar ho jata houn pichli bhul ko wahin rehne deta houn or phr new target slect kar k main phr se forex trading main aa jata houn or phr se buyer or seller ki war shuro ho jati ha
    waqi yaad afsos to bohut hota hai kyon saari mehnat zaya aur paise bhi zaya aur dobara start karna parta hai sab aur sab expectations khaak mein mil jaati hain aur new target start karta hai trader in a very sad mood and phir aap ko mehnat karni parti hai aur jo mistake hui usko mat repeat karna bus theek.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I face loss about 20% of my current capital first of all I close trading and try to know the reasons and market position. Learn more about trading techniques, different signals and graphs.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    npthing bas zara sa afsos hota ha or phr se main naye sarey se forex trading karne ko tiyar ho jata houn pichli bhul ko wahin rehne deta houn or phr new target slect kar k main phr se forex trading main aa jata houn or phr se buyer or seller ki war shuro ho jati ha

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhi wesa hi hai..mein newbie hone ke kaaran bahut experience nahi hai..or mein jyadatar scalping se hi trade karta hoon..as i have less knowledge

Banned dickvr46 is an unknown quantity at this point dickvr46's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    when ever i loose money in forex market, i try to realize my mistakes and then i keep on working them and try to ignore them in furthur trades..
    This is my strategy of handling my losses
    Yeah,its better way of trading ,you should always learn from mistakes that results losses and never make the same mistakes again they you can become successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 503 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)