+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 503 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aamu View Post
    har trader ko ye baat samjh ke chalni chahaiye ki forex me loss ko loss ki tarah hi lena chahiye..ye nahi lena chahaiye ki forex ka career hi end ho gaya loss ki wajah se
    loss ko ek bura experience samjh ke trading ko chalu rakhna chahiye aur apni galtiya repeat nahi karni chahaiye
    there are many problems in forex trading and some of them are:lack of basic knowledge about forex
    lack of practice trading with emotions over trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    har trader ko ye baat samjh ke chalni chahaiye ki forex me loss ko loss ki tarah hi lena chahiye..ye nahi lena chahaiye ki forex ka career hi end ho gaya loss ki wajah se
    loss ko ek bura experience samjh ke trading ko chalu rakhna chahiye aur apni galtiya repeat nahi karni chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramin khan View Post
    In forex trading profit and loss thing,i believe that in every business without loss,profit is not possible.when i loss i try to find out my fault and correction it,and find and good entry point and exit point for cover up my loss.
    loss and profit is always a part of the forex and so learn to accept it I think you're right when we fail to find the mistakes and avoid it next time, I believe that if you learn well, you'll be successful

Senior Member syphertob is an unknown quantity at this point syphertob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i try to realize my mistakes and then i keep on working them and try to ignore them in further trades and i think you will soon see profit because you hiting the main point so I do not think that I will experience the loss that all of my deposit down.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    main jis din loss karta hun bahut gussa aata hai aur uss din jitna loss hua usse thoda jyada profit kamane ki sochta hun.kyunki agar aap loss karte hai toh baut upset ho jaate hai isliye upset hokar baithna usse achha aapne profit ko badhane ke baare mein sochna chahiye.

Junior Member Abhinav Bansal is an unknown quantity at this point Abhinav Bansal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we invest our money at useless places . jab ham apna paisa bekar jagah pe invest karte hai to hme losss hota hai .hme apne paise soch samjh kar invest karne chahiye .it will help us a lot.aur hm apne kaam pe sahi paise invest aur save bhi kr sakte hai .that help us in finding right places .to hme loss nahi hoga to apna paisa soch samjh kar invest kijiye

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is that variety of issue where probabilities of charming and behind are identical however your performing on that decrease the probabilities of loss but if loss comes on your manner we must always not take that on our spirit what happen has simply happen you cannot amendment that however if you recognize the rationale you'll be able to keep away from these mistake in future.

Senior Member mdfarid is an unknown quantity at this point mdfarid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to say that time i will take a strict legal measures for solve the loss and try again and again to remove this problem i know no risk no gain so loss and profit is have to the business.

Junior Member Zubaed is on a distinguished road Zubaed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading no one can surely profit all time.In sometimes he surely meet with the loss and whenever i meet with this i just stop trading for a while and thinking that what was my fault and try to solution it.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we are new in forex than its always happen we loss some amount of money.
    but its not meaning that after loss we leave forex in my view we must see our fault and try to again with new learning and do not repeat last mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 503 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)