+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 503 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member ahmed-cfe is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed-cfe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear loss and profits are the part of business.if you have good skills then you will be rewarded by profits and if you do not focus on trade then you can lose money.here without proper knowledge you can not become a successful trader.hard work is essential because in trading without skills you will bear loss and will not rise again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunny saroar is an unknown quantity at this point sunny saroar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very risky business and in here facing loss is a very common thing. But many traders don't want to consider loss and they become frustrated when they face loss. But when i face loss, first of all i tried to stay calm and consider it. Then i find the reason why it happens and change my trading plan and strategy. Because it is so much possible that a strategy may not work for a single time. Then i tried again whit fresh mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you lose you should be very calm and indentify your much required trading skills , take out a lesson out of it its all the right form that we can be able to value as a trader we have seen we need a greater form that we have to run the difference in the samem market of interventions thaat we are aways better of in trading forex with lessons from losing because its hard to forget the lesson you got from losing

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji jab main loss karta hoon toh main apni mistakes ko dhyan mein rakhta hoon aur next time usko nahi karta hoon aur koshish karta hoon ki next trade mein achcha profit karoon jissey loss minimize ho jaaye aur mujhe profit bhi ho.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai app loss tabi karte hai jab app es kam mai hard work nai karte hai es kam mai hum acha paisa hard work se kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek asa bussiness hai jis mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member amjed123 is an unknown quantity at this point amjed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i will face the loss then sure will review the strategy and try to find out the mistakes and cover them with good plan in next trade because consistently facing the loss traders become depressive mode so for motivation have to take profit even in small scale.

Member Bahaj555 is an unknown quantity at this point Bahaj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We cannot avoid losses every time we trade as forex market is very volatile. But we can always reduce it by means of learning various kinds of effective strategies and plans. Trading demo account could be of big help. And never stop feeding your mind with essential information about forex trading
    Bahaj555, ForexMart

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my usual trading i often gets loss but it doesn't bothers me much as i care for the net profit . but once i had a huge blow when i got a MC in my account . i was like freaked out . i have stooped doing trading after that for a while , but i can't never stop me from trading for ever so i got myself back in trading and now after that loss what i got is a disciplined trading with a nice MM and a good strategy .

Member khalil7698 is an unknown quantity at this point khalil7698's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in this market and I have no experience. But after transfer the bonuses then ivam work the market wirh the planing. I am try to earn the money and aviod the loss.

Banned Sam001 is on a distinguished road Sam001's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i loss money in the forex i did not lose heart and i start finding reasons about my failure in the trading ... i try to control my emotions in the next trading session and using the experience of the previous trading..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 503 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)