+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 872 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 579 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Senior Member anahita is an unknown quantity at this point anahita's Avatar
    Thanks
    I run this business because I know the good and bad of this business, therefore I am also learning to control this business well. if I did not control well, how can I get a good profit and also safe!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member laraditta15 is an unknown quantity at this point laraditta15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every business in the world have risk if you have invested in it now it depends on you that how you minimize that risk and earn profit form it no doubt forex is a risky market but if you give it time properly then you can earn a lot of profit from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member habib940 is an unknown quantity at this point habib940's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MY DOST WE take a part of risky then we sucess or lose.human seeks from mistake. frinzzz Yes, forex is risky but it is profitable too. In here, we can limit our risk too although we won't avoid it. Many people did trading because the opportunity to gain goo

Senior Member suleen is an unknown quantity at this point suleen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know forex is too risky but if we do not learn it then face loss otherwise we earn good profit in this business and no body can deny he had not make a loss in trading and this loss teaches us a lesson for next time and make us successful trader

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    risk in logo ke liye hay jo is main apni education ko hasil nahi karte hay aur apni investment ko kam use kar ke big lot se trading karte hay in ko loss bhi huta hay aur yeh apne account ko risk main bhi dal dete hay is liye is jasa kam koi nahi ha per is ko emotional log apni emotional ko control kar ke kar sakte hay . log bar bar loss karne per bhi is ko karne ke liye is kiye tuitar hay kun ke main buhat zada profit hay .

Member ShahidMehmood is an unknown quantity at this point ShahidMehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey frinzzz Yes, forex is risky but it is profitable too. In here, we can limit our risk too although we won't avoid it. Many people did trading because the opportunity to gain good amount of profit in here is big enough if we could make good analysis and we have good emotion control.

Member sarikhan is an unknown quantity at this point sarikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's the forex and this business is very difficult, so it took a lot of sacrifice to be successful, so in forex is not easy and we have to be aware of it, and that is what we must do and we need to be calm and always disciplined, because all will be useful in your trading.

Banned ahmadi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed it was very risky and forex as traders we should stay calm, because in forex is very risky, but we run it well then all will work with the breed and all will be good, and we must be patient and manage the risk of it all would be good.

Senior Member ahmad nazeer is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad nazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    G han dosto mery khayal me to tradning 1 risky kam hai agr agr tradning me profit hota hai to looss b hota hai han ye us logo k ly zaida risky kam hai jo stop loss ko use nhe kerte aur ye us lgon k ly b risky hai jo new hain trading me.

Senior Member skyaims is an unknown quantity at this point skyaims's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mry kheyal sy my dear risk dunia ke her cheez mn hai na k forex mn isiliy ager ap risk laty ho tu pher he ap ko kuch hasil hony ke umeed hoti hai ager ap risk ni lo gy tu ap ko kuch hasil he ni ho ga isi liy risk lana natural hai kabi ap ko faida ho ga r kabi nuqsan mager ap ko risk lana cheay..............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 872 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 579 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)