+ Reply to Thread
Page 765 of 872 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 763 764 765 766 767 775 815 865 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a business that has a very high level of risk ...
    when asked why I still trading? then the answer is because forex is a business that has a high level of liquidity, trading time freedom, and using our own risk ...
    we can minimize the losses to continue to learn and have a good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member etoir is an unknown quantity at this point etoir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    all there is a risk business. I believe we can minimize the risk. fear is more harmful than greed,because if we don't have greed we would not want anything in life,we would be satisfied with whatever we have.But i think,greed is actually needed for any person to be successful and get what he wants.
    yes we can maximize it but if we trade with the same lot size we will not do any thing and everything will be depending to your strategy we need some strong way to maximize the risk management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned my-forex is an unknown quantity at this point my-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Everyone always says that forex is risky. Is it that risky? If it is, why are we still out here trading in this risky market. What you think about this?
    certainly not any business that is not at risk. just how do we minimize these risks in order to become a fortune. only a coward who does not dare to face the risks that can only do-nothing fancy without.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt Forex trading is very risky , but i don't have any other choice to make money in my spare time. And also there is not equal potential business available online for people to make money unlike the Forex market. so i think that is the main reason why i am still doing this business for making money.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    Forex markets are risky and uncertain and risk is a part of this trade and every trader needs to accept the risk and then trade and get returns on their investment and we trade to make money in this market and take some risk to get some return against it .
    forex is risky in each trade because when we make a deal we are not sure to get profit but when we do a lot of deal and we have good strategy we will get the profit from all the deals.

Senior Member riskfx2012 is an unknown quantity at this point riskfx2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    determination is essential in foreign exchange buying and selling.So even when we lose once,we shouldnt lose self esteem.We ought to continue buying and selling and rectify our mistakes.when we achieve this,only then do we can get profits.

good strategy helps you to decrease risk level. when we have good understanding and experience than risk is going to be not affect us a lot. also, hope is an essential factor .when we start losing hope only then do we will often lose everything .when we have hope then your most dangerous and hard factor will end up easy.
    Last edited by Anytime; 2012-03-09 at 03:27 PM.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    all there is a risk business. I believe we can minimize the risk. fear is more harmful than greed,because if we don't have greed we would not want anything in life,we would be satisfied with whatever we have.But i think,greed is actually needed for any person to be successful and get what he wants.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    dear as per my suggestion i must say that risk is almost present everywhere and i must say that if you are not going to take risk in life then you must have to keep yourself in room and always try to do nothing. This one is the great idea for the person who don't want to take risk.
    why would you live if you do not want to do things that are at risk in our present life in this world is because we're always going to deal with the risk of trading and we will always face as long as we live in a world

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear as per my suggestion i must say that risk is almost present everywhere and i must say that if you are not going to take risk in life then you must have to keep yourself in room and always try to do nothing. This one is the great idea for the person who don't want to take risk.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Junior Member forex mantra is an unknown quantity at this point forex mantra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Everyone always says that forex is risky. Is it that risky? If it is, why are we still out here trading in this risky market. What you think about this?
    yes, everyone says, forex is too risky. but, why we are trading. mainly because of forex market prospect and possibility. all we know, how profitable the market is. we are mainly doing forex trading for high and fast earning. to do that, you have to take some risk. is not it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 765 of 872 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 763 764 765 766 767 775 815 865 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)