+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 872 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 796 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Senior Member dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 Times in 694 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. forex trading is too risky business. but forex trading is very profitable online business for me. forex trading is the best business to make much money. I can making more and more money if I have good knowledge about this market. I want to be a successful forex trader and achieve financial freedom with forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seekerdev23 is an unknown quantity at this point seekerdev23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ka business hy to risky but app risk k bgair koi km b nhi krty. ye ab hamri life main complusry ho shuka hy. trade k liay agr app ko acha moqa milay then app money make kr lo to forex jisa business hi koi nhi agr time nhi thk for example app galat kr rhy ho janboj kr to ye bht risky hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hata is an unknown quantity at this point hata's Avatar
    Thanks
    can ahev the godo gain tradign agree with you that the return of investment is too high in forex trading then any other online trading firm with less amount of investment so ppl can afford less amount for starting forex trading

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only forex every where there is risk when money matter is concerned. People choose forex because it is best to make more online from comfort of your home and best thing is for forex trading is that one can start with small capital and build account balance slowly to a big one.

Member ratnamalingga is an unknown quantity at this point ratnamalingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true what you say sir, forex does have a very big risk, but I think that risk is proportional to the revenue generated, and of course a very large gains anyway, I'm sure the correct target will yield many benefits

Senior Member awaistariq786 is an unknown quantity at this point awaistariq786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is muchrisky because is main apko kab loss hojaey ye apko khud ko bhe pata nahe chalta hai .....lekin zada pessa ki khawahish rakhney waly or bohat say zarurat mandoo ko ye use karna parta hai ta kay wo apni zaruratoon ko pura kar saken forex ki madad say..

Senior Member anam123 is an unknown quantity at this point anam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every business has a chance of risk and same like that forex is also a business and trading online and you earn profit and you loss investment in any time.

Senior Member dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 Times in 694 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is very risky and most dangerous business. but forex trading is too inetresting business to make money. I have opportunity to make much money in forex business. I can start with small investment and can unlimited money. I think forex is a good way to increasing my income

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time we will get the loss from our trading but it is not the thing that we will stop the forex trading so we must have to find out the facts due to which we will getting the loss so that we can improve our trading performance.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member berrais is an unknown quantity at this point berrais's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is risky for those who don't have a money managment , if you are desciplined you will not find it so risky , i'm still trading because i find my self successful in the forex trading and i can earn some profits .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 872 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 796 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)