+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 872 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Senior Member yahyaanwar is an unknown quantity at this point yahyaanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to the statement above,i agreed to the statement baat kuch yuoy haa ka forex aik itna acha ,gud profitale kam haa kay isko chornay ka dil hi nae jata,,aur may yay b samjta hoo kay forex jo aik boht acha easy kam haa wo haa hi risk ka it all aoubt and i think dunya kay har bussiness may risk hota hi hota haa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member AJkhan is an unknown quantity at this point AJkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, Jee han dear forex trading riskey zaror hay mager is main ager ham achi sey achi trading learning or trading key barey main good knowledge hasl kerain to ham is mian good sey good trading ker saktey hian or forex main achi traidng ker key ham forex main achi earning haisl ker sskaty hain...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tamad is an unknown quantity at this point tamad's Avatar
    Thanks
    well all business in the world involves a certain degree of risks, here and there. but it is left for the trader to use his or her expertise to minimize the risks and make profits through adequate money management

Senior Member alisufiyan is an unknown quantity at this point alisufiyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bht acha question ha ap ka ma manta hu forex bht risky hai lakin agr ap k pas proper knowledge and proper experience hai to mera ni khayal k forex itni risky hai and also indian forex is better then others..

Member sana_iiml is on a distinguished road sana_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is also risky business and need more knowledge for continue long time with this market. Forex trading is good for this person who have enough knowledge about this market and interested to invest money on forex trading.

Senior Member its_aristocrat is an unknown quantity at this point its_aristocrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother forex is too risky but their are also equal chances of profit and loss ... if we neglect risk of loss than i think we can earn profit as much we can... but we still trade because we know their is no such business in world which is risk free thats why we are still trading ....

Senior Member maryumjameela is an unknown quantity at this point maryumjameela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true forex is very risky but why i m still here is because i love trading. i want to become an expert trader. i want to be best in trading. i m learning it with full concentration. my sole purpose is to learn trading not to stay here and earn money .. my main reason is to become expert trader

Senior Member jamesb2 is an unknown quantity at this point jamesb2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt, fx is usually hazardous but it really is usually successful far too. With in this article, we ca esaily control your possibility far too while most of us would not stay clear of the item.Some people performed dealing consierign that the probability to attain beneficial number of benefit with suggestions masssive plenty of in the event we could produce bsneficial research in addition to we have now beneficial exeprience management.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it does not mean anything if i am in this business despite all the risks that is in the Forex market because all i need to do is to learn how other people are doing it and if i can do it that way then i think i will surely get to make money just like the other people are making money for themselves too .

Senior Member bilalfaiz93 is an unknown quantity at this point bilalfaiz93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har cheez insan k liye risk ha forex risk nai ha magar wo experience maangti ha jis k pas ho usay risk nai lagti or is say faida utha sakta ha or meray pas woh better think ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 872 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)