+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 872 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Banned tures is an unknown quantity at this point tures's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lourent View Post
    yes i think forex is high risky business and all we know that , and you should know risk is mean you can lose from your account and you should lose from your account , so forex is risky business but we can control in our risk by control in lot volume ..
    yes forex is high risky business, you can loss all your money in here, the market forex is too risky so you can do a lot of mistake in the market forex so we must focus in market news and forecasting which helps us to make the right decision

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lourent is an unknown quantity at this point lourent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tures View Post
    yes in forex it is always better to trade by minimizing risks, there is a high risk to being loss. but it is not a matter of think. every work in the world there is risk. but it is truth that no risk no gain. for risk we will not stop the business rather than risk at any work indicates that it is high valued business and there must be success.
    yes i think forex is high risky business and all we know that , and you should know risk is mean you can lose from your account and you should lose from your account , so forex is risky business but we can control in our risk by control in lot volume ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zudha View Post
    yes you right it is always better to trade by minimizing your risks, all know that forex is so much risky market.so if want success in forex market then we have to learn it properly otherwise we can't earn from in forex market.so thats why i tell me that forex market is not so much easy.
    yes in forex it is always better to trade by minimizing risks, there is a high risk to being loss. but it is not a matter of think. every work in the world there is risk. but it is truth that no risk no gain. for risk we will not stop the business rather than risk at any work indicates that it is high valued business and there must be success.
    Last edited by tures; 2013-10-12 at 11:25 AM.

Senior Member zudha is an unknown quantity at this point zudha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lourent View Post
    yes forex market is so much risky market. It is always better to trade by minimizing your risks and put less capital at risks when you are a newbie and later on maximize your profits once consistent profits have been achieved .A good strategy is more important than trading with a large capital or investments.
    yes you right it is always better to trade by minimizing your risks, all know that forex is so much risky market.so if want success in forex market then we have to learn it properly otherwise we can't earn from in forex market.so thats why i tell me that forex market is not so much easy.

Senior Member lourent is an unknown quantity at this point lourent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tures View Post
    forex market is so much risky market.so in forex market any amount is not safe.for make your money safe you have to learn it properly and you have make a strategy and you have to practice it in demo account.then if you see it works you can use it in real account.
    yes forex market is so much risky market. It is always better to trade by minimizing your risks and put less capital at risks when you are a newbie and later on maximize your profits once consistent profits have been achieved .A good strategy is more important than trading with a large capital or investments.

Thanks
    forex market is so much risky market.so in forex market any amount is not safe.for make your money safe you have to learn it properly and you have make a strategy and you have to practice it in demo account.then if you see it works you can use it in real account.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a real tough time keeping trading discipline, I enter trades most of the times when there is no trend or the volumes are low with high margin and have fear of closing fast to avoid losses and end up reducing, my deposit faster than it should happen. i need to work on discipline more than anything else and stick to the smallest lots...

Senior Member shakir786 is an unknown quantity at this point shakir786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear apne theek kaha forex ik bohat hi risky market he lekin dear is risk ko ap aram se apni knowledge or practice se kam se kam ker sahktay ho forex men ap jitny practice karo ge itna hi acha hoga is se ap ko market ka sahi pata chalay ga or ap trading men profit earn ker shako ge dear forex men success ke liye knowledge important he.

Senior Member zudha is an unknown quantity at this point zudha's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you right i agree with you forex is a good online making money website, forex is one of the best business in this world in which you are able to gain the profit without any large capital that is invested into business. I am happy to said that for me the forex is very profitable ever i found. Because the ratio of profit is more than the loss.

Senior Member ASFAND is an unknown quantity at this point ASFAND's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Forex market is risky for those traders who do not follow forex basics and keep on trading..
    Traders should follow proper technical as well as fundamental techniques before entering in this market..Apart from this, its always advisable to take guidance from experienced traders..If you follow these points, you will manage to earn good from this market
    ha jee forex is too risky but wo do trading because i like this trading har wo company jo gareeb logon ko pese dete ha muj ko wo company achi lagt i ha thanks

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

forx is to risky but i do this job because idonot registerd here to earn money but iam registered here for fun and answering question i like forex forex is a good online making money website that i ever seen before....... thanks toread this msg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 872 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)