+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 381 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3801

Thread: Forex vs stock market.

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is always better than stock market because in stock market i think we can only sell and not able to buy but in the forex we can sell and buy to earn the profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by swadesh287 View Post
    In stock market there is posible to get more profit but at the same time you can face loss at any time. And for beginners , Forex is best ever.Because As a new user ,he can use forex and get profit for sure.but the profit may be less.If You Want To be at safe side forex is good.
    forex aur stock market ke beech sabse bada fark yahi dikhta hai ki stock market me zada paise lagaen padte hai zada profit ke liye lekin forex me aap kam investment se bhi tarding start kar sakte ho aur zada paise kama sakte ho..forex me agar aapko acha broker mil jaye to aapke liye forex bahut aasan ho jayega agar aap ache se analyse karke trading karte ho to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member swadesh287 is an unknown quantity at this point swadesh287's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In stock market there is posible to get more profit but at the same time you can face loss at any time. And for beginners , Forex is best ever.Because As a new user ,he can use forex and get profit for sure.but the profit may be less.If You Want To be at safe side forex is good.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stocks represent individual companies so problem may continue in a stock for long, a little good news may give big rise to a share and bad news may bring it down unexpectedly. But currency pairs and international commodities represent major countries or zones and so these are safer than stocks. Also there are more expenses we need to bear trading in stock market compare to forex.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing is that the margin is 5 times but here in the business of Forex it is being provided to the tune of 500 times.

i think that is the main difference between the stock market trading and the forex trading for all.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe to do main reasons nazar aatay hain jo forex or stock may different hain
    1 - ye kay stock market may hum one way trade ker saktay hain, yani sirf UP. jab rate oper jaeyga to hamay profit hoga nae to loss. jab kay forex may hun 2-way trade ker saktay hain cheay buy ker lain chaey sell. dono site per profit lay saktay hain
    2 - forex aik international/global market hay, jab kay stock ka relation country wise hota hay or iss li limits bhi country tak hoti hain.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never understant the stock market so I cannot tell you how it works,but I can tell you these, when you get in to stock market I think you would stay longer while trading them to make profit as compaired to forex market. stock market was the one that started and it has been overtaken. forex market has the larget volume in daily trades and its the best i returns.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    I initially wanted to learn stock trading, I am looking for information on the internet, but I found a forex trading strategy. I finally fell in love with forex trading

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,of course forex trading is much better than the stock market, when you are using forex trading then you will play according to your own strategy and you will earn money more and more as you want but in the stock market just the same but you never control your loss.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both are 90% same but forex market is better than stock market because forex market is provide a chance to earn good money with low capital and you can trade from anywhere in the world if you have a computer and internet connection at any time form Monday to Friday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 381 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)