+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 381 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3801

Thread: Forex vs stock market.

Junior Member mjouja is an unknown quantity at this point mjouja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i just need to make the trading on the forex markets that is enough, maybe if i make the trading on the forex and on the stock together it can make me being can not concentration so i think maybe that can not being the good thing for me too !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqibs is an unknown quantity at this point saqibs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje forex ka business acha lagta hain stock market ka business muje thora s apta hain but muje stock ka business itna smj nahi ayea hain jitni jaldi main forex ko sekh raha ho aur main sirf forex ka business he karo gaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Mussawer Atta View Post
    dear main sirf forex market k bary main janta hon amin stock market k abry amin kuch bhi nai janta hon is liye ap ko stock k bary amin nai bata saka ga sory q k mery stock k sath koi taluq nai hai
    mai to forex market me work kar rha hun forex market me hm jitna ache se owr karenge utna hi aha hoga forex markt acha field me isme yadi hum lage rhe to bahut uchaitoyn tak ja sakte hain .

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear main sirf forex market k bary main janta hon amin stock market k abry amin kuch bhi nai janta hon is liye ap ko stock k bary amin nai bata saka ga sory q k mery stock k sath koi taluq nai hai

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuch log kahte hain ki forex kafi bada market hain aur ye kafi achi baat bhi hum logo ke liye stock market bhi acha hain lekin maine kabhi is par dheyan nahi diya hain mera iske baad commodity market mein investment ka plan hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member laroma_kdan is an unknown quantity at this point laroma_kdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can tell you that forex is far more advantageous than stock market because in forex trading we are allowed to use only a small amount of ours capitals to be buy or to enter the market. also, the movement in the stock market is less volatile than the movement in forex markets really !

Member mmajhdas is an unknown quantity at this point mmajhdas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that Stock marketplace is established to many intimates meant for share and profit from investing at this pointed.But we can really as a progressed to be as a vasted as a profit from trade if we invest money in forex.We can find profit from our invest inside very hardly any minutes but in cattle marketplace we find profit very presently !

Senior Member chada856 is an unknown quantity at this point chada856's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to add to this thread that forex is far more advantageous than stock market because in forex trading we are allowed to used as an only a small amount of our
    capital to buy or to enter the market. also, the movement in the stock market is less volatile than the movement in forex markets !

Member skalipd is an unknown quantity at this point skalipd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the stock marketplaces is an established to many intimates meant for share and profit from investing at this point.But we can progress to vast profit from trade if we invest money in forex.We can find profit from our invest insided as a very hardly any minutes but in cattle marketplace we find profit very presently !

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to the information that I know, (correct if wrong)
    the stock market has a more aggressive move than forex. means the potential profit in the stock market is much larger than the forex market, but risknya was also much greater
    the stock market is only 1 way trade (buy only) while the 2-way forex trade (buy and sell). for this one I am not too sure. but some say the correct
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 381 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)