+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 381 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex vs stock market.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear, for me strongly I believe forex is one of the highly volatile market and you can easily make good profit in the short time by trading in the forex market but in the stock market you must have to trade with the fundamentals for the long time to gain good income.. yes dear personally to me I do consider that I have less experiences in stock market. but I have some experiences on forex trading. My friend we should know that both are trading market and we have to learn the technical and fundamental analysis of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah my dear friendssssss............Forex and stock market are with affiliate with each other and thy are depend on each because both are work on marketing and i think the stock market is the world currencies market and the Forex is also depend on the currencies market if the stock is changed and the economy will also changed and with this the Forex Will be effective Forex market kafi behtar hota hai, ismein humare ko 24 hours bhai trading karne ke mauke mil pate hai, is market mein bhai trading kabhi bhi kiya ja sakta hai, isliye to jo job kar rahe hai, wo samay yaha par kabhi bhi spend kar dete hai bhai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading market aur stock market main bohat farq main us main ap sirf companis share sa deal karty hain aur companies ki performance par hi ap ka profit aur loss depend karta hai lakin forexmain ap ko khud work karna hota hai aur ap apny work sa earn akrty hain jo ap kam karin gay us sa hi ap ka loss aur profit ho ga jab ka share market bhi kabhi bhi loss ho sakta hai ap kuch karin ya na karin.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sapolang View Post
    Bhai ji forex market mein humein achcha profit banane ke liye jyada capital chahiye hota hai kyunki aap ke paas jitna jyada capital hoga aap utna hi achcha share buy kar sakengey aur achche share ki value jyada hoti hai aur forex mein aisa kuch nahi hai hu kam capital mein bhi iyada trade kar saktey hai bhai ji. hi everyone according to my knowledge In stock you must have big capital because in there apply rule of full payment process. So you must provide 100 percent money to buy stock. But in forex broker borrow you money ( leverage) so you didn't need to provide much capital. But it is same risky market. The different you can not free to short selling in market stock but it is not happen in forex market. .. thanks
    मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करना पसंद करता हूं, क्योंकि मुझे लगता है कि शेयर बाजार शुरुआती व्यापारियों के लिए उपयुक्त नहीं है, और मुझे लगता है कि शेयर बाजार को बड़ी पूंजी की आवश्यकता होती है, विदेशी मुद्रा के साथ बहुत अलग है, हम अभी भी लेनदेन कर सकते हैं भले ही केवल छोटी पूंजी का उपयोग कर रहे हों, मेरे लिए। व्यक्तिगत रूप से विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार और शेयर बाजार के बीच मुख्य अंतर यह है कि विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में 24 घंटे का व्यापार होता है, लेकिन शेयर बाजार इस अवसर को नहीं देता है और हम यहां उच्च लाभ के साथ कम निवेश के साथ व्यापार कर सकते हैं लेकिन शेयर बाजार में हम ऐसा नहीं कर सकते।

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are a short-term trader and the price spikes after hours, you can adjust your existing position or enter a new one without having to wait until the market reopens the next morning. Sometimes you can do that with stocks too, but typically the spreads (the bid/ask) in stocks after hours widen out, so you may have to pay extra to buy a stock that, for example, announced great earnings after the close of the stock exchange at 4 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ketan is right that we cannot use this type of large leverage while trading stocks. But the risk asset of the stock market is very less as compared to forex market. It is good thing that we can earn more by leverage but it may become killer of our balance one day and in my opinion forex is so better then stocks trading .. in forex we can trade with flexible 24 hours a day......... I have never enter in stock market before we can make good earning in forex market i hope good earning for you my friend

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji forex market mein humein achcha profit banane ke liye jyada capital chahiye hota hai kyunki aap ke paas jitna jyada capital hoga aap utna hi achcha share buy kar sakengey aur achche share ki value jyada hoti hai aur forex mein aisa kuch nahi hai hu kam capital mein bhi iyada trade kar saktey hai bhai ji. hi everyone according to my knowledge In stock you must have big capital because in there apply rule of full payment process. So you must provide 100 percent money to buy stock. But in forex broker borrow you money ( leverage) so you didn't need to provide much capital. But it is same risky market. The different you can not free to short selling in market stock but it is not happen in forex market. .. thanks

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade forex, because I think the stock market is not suitable for beginner traders, and I think the stock market requires large capital, very different with forex, we can still make transactions even if only using small capital Well , to me I personally do believe between the Forex market and stock market main difference is that, Forex market is 24 hour trading but stock market do not give this opportunity and we can trade here with low investment with high leverage but in the stock market we cannot do so.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually I always do believe we can say that both forex and stock market have some similarities, like both are online and both have trading. But the difference is that forex is 24 hours 5 days a week business but stock has a particular time on each day. In stock we can can get profit in only one direction where as in forex we get profit in both directions.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par both mai he hum trade kar sakty hain yai hum par depend karta hai k hum market ko kis tarah sai controll kar sakty hain kio k trader aksar yai cheeze ko forget kar jaty hain kio k un ko is mai greedy sai bachny ki zrurat hoti hai humy kio k hum yaha par is mai perfection chahty hain aur in cheezo sai hum kafi bach sakty hain...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 381 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)