+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 381 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex vs stock market.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main pack bhi apki bato se sahamat hi, the forex trading market the best stock market hi, ham jante hai ki kici vi business ko karne ki liye invest because paret hi lakin sirf forex trading hi ak aise business hi jaha par hame apne money bhi invest nahi because of paret hi, ham capital bhi forex forum hi deti hai or forex trading because of the earnings hame bhi acche hi hoti hi, forex trading ko ham kabhi bhi kar sect hi kici vi when par lakin par time for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just found out about that, so it reinforces the argument that forex is better than stock exchanges. I think for expert traders too and for rich people. but why there are still many people trading on the exchange even though we know about that comparison. do they not know about information and In forex we also need good money for a good start but because there is leverage to help traders than we can trade in small amounts but in the stock market there is no leverage so we have to use our own money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it may be difficult for you to open and close jobs as soon as you want. In addition, in a very downward-directed industry it can be easily coupled with excessive effectiveness and also from time to time good luck that equity traders can make money. It is very complicated for you to make short sales inside and Mughy is always a forex he is a good stock ha ha good magar forex mai ap always markets k sath he rahty hain aur samny he markets hoti hai jab ap chahay ap trading kar sakty hain aur is mai loss yes fortunately hota hai h ap he hands sai hota hai ..

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to ap the foreign exchange trading market to the stock market ki tulna karte hi to mujhe to foreign exchange trading hi lagte hi, foreign exchange trading and ais hai business jisko koi bhi kar sect hi, is the business of ko ham kabhi bhi kar pate hai, agr ham chaiye to foreign exchange business part time yes to burn full time bhi using kar pate hai, sab se jarui bat you hi to forex trading to liye capital hi bhi is the forex market hi hi milte hi hamko apne ghar se invest karne ki nurat hoti hai, mujhe nahi lagte hi to itna facilities ap or kici vi my business take revenge.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by surabi View Post
    yes you I agree with you that forex is much better than the stock market because of the various facilities provided by forex to its users. it's open for 24 hours too. If you don't get time during the day, you can trade at night too. So, forex is very extraordinary and the best in my opinion and in my opinion forex is better than stock trading because it gives a good return in less money and in stocks we need to have more money to trade it but for forex trading we have to learn it
    वास्तव में सही दोस्त। मुझे वास्तव में विदेशी मुद्रा बहुत पसंद है क्योंकि अगर हमारे पास छोटी पूंजी है तो मैं विदेशी मुद्रा पर व्यापार कर सकता हूं और अगर नहीं है तो मैं विदेशी मुद्रा पर व्यापार भी कर सकता हूं क्योंकि मंचों और कुछ दलाल मुफ्त स्वागत बोनस प्रदान करते हैं। शुरुआती लोगों के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा की दुनिया में प्रवेश करने के लिए वास्तव में बहुत अच्छा है। और हाँ मैं आपसे स्टॉक में सहमत हूँ जब हमें इंट्राडे ट्रेड करने पर केवल एक ही स्थिति में 5 बार मार्जिन मिलता है। यदि आप एक दिन के व्यापारी हैं तो कोई लाभ मार्जिन नहीं है। लेकिन विदेशी मुद्रा में यह एक निश्चित प्रकार का व्यापार नहीं है, हम हमेशा अपने लाभ के लिए एक मार्जिन प्राप्त करते हैं।

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you I agree with you that forex is much better than the stock market because of the various facilities provided by forex to its users. it's open for 24 hours too. If you don't get time during the day, you can trade at night too. So, forex is very extraordinary and the best in my opinion and in my opinion forex is better than stock trading because it gives a good return in less money and in stocks we need to have more money to trade it but for forex trading we have to learn it

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion forex trading is much better than discussing the market. because you can make better money with far less investment and more than 24 hours on the web anytime you are asked you can industry that together get cash not with this center discussing the market ..... I experienced a decline around 2 -3lacs in the shre market which in turn is my partner and I am facing forex trading .

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A really right friend. I also really love forex because if we have a small capital then I can trade on forex and if there isn't then I can also trade on forex because forums and some brokers offer free welcome bonuses. really great for beginners to enter the world of forex. and yes I agree with you in stock when we get 5 time margins in only one condition if we trade intraday. if you are a day trader then there is no profit margin. but in forex it is not a definite type of trading, we always get a margin for our leverage.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is better than stock trading because it gives good returns in less money and in stocks we need to have more money to trade it but for forex trading we have to learn it. The Forex market allows you to sell or buy currency pairs while this facility is not available on the stock market. Starting from this, you can trade 24 hours a day on the forex market but the stock market is limited for a few hours

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the market in currency and stock are the same in profit when you can profit in both of them, it's better than you can't take profits the only currency that really loses your way and time so only study and learn to get success You and the forex market are far better compared to the wall stock market because they are far more volatile and want to be bought less and you will open wide roles other than in their closeness soon after a short period, you have to watch for years like in the entire market wall stock !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 381 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)