+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 381 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex vs stock market.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    My friend forex trading is more easier than Stock market trading. I think we all should understand that with the proper knowledge and skill we all can do better in forex trading but for stock market we have to understand the market more than forex market and it is tough to get in house news of a company before buying their shares. hanji forex ke business me kamm paise se bhi trader satart kar sakta hai lekin aisa karne ke liye usko yahan learn karna hoga kyunki ess business market me bahut trader fail hojaate hai kyunki ye business samajh he mostly traders ko nahi aata..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

BilalMughal (2020-01-31), goldmaster (2020-01-31)

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a fact using the good leverage readily available for participants, we are able to start Foreign exchange buying and selling with really small capital also and take the advantage of this lucrative market. However in stock exchange buying and selling we have to convey more amount in comparison to Foreign exchange market. also, distinction between foreign exchange buying and selling and stock exchange buying and selling:minimum investment is needed to begin with foreign exchange buying and selling as the stock exchange buying and selling requires a large investment to obtain success.and that we can exchange stock exchange for that fixed time only however in foreign exchange market we are able to trade for twenty-four hrs except the weekend. and Stock represent a single company so problem may continue inside a stock for lengthy, just a little great news can provide large rise to some share and not so good news would bring it lower suddenly. But currency pairs and worldwide goods represent major nations or zones and thus they are safer than stocks. Also you will find more expenses we have to bear buying and selling in stock exchange rival foreign exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex market is better then stock market. Because Forex market have many facilities like buy/sell , 24 hours opened and also we can trade with a small amount of money. Although Forex is more risky but its returns are also large. In stocks we have not these facilities. and I have traded in the stock market for almost 2 years and my only achievement is loss and only loss. Forex market is 1000 times better than a stock market because in forex we can earn by doing some kind of analysis but in stock market there is nothing except loss because that is operated by few big players.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayl se forex of stoke market dono bohot achie hey but mujhay lag ta hey ki forex market jada profitable hey , or samj jane se easy vi , or stock market bare me mujhay kuch tik se pata nehie hey is liya me hume sa forex market me trading kar na jada pasand kar ta hoon , thank you guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya . dear of course I also think of trading in stock market but it is hard to get the information about it in one place like Forex trading and also i find more difficulty in understanding the market compared to the Forex trading what i am doing now. Hence i want to continue with Forex trading.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex ka kam din mai 24 hours tak chalta hai stock market 12 hours tak chalta hai app es kam mai acha paisa tabi kama sakte hai jab app es kam mai displine se kam karte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji I think that forex is better than the stock market , you can find a lot of advantages in forex that you don't have in stock market , the leverage for example is a an advantage and it's a big help for the traders who don't have big capital but you should know how to use it in your favor.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well when we are choiced between the forex markets and the stock markets i think that the most will coose the forex because this one have more effort than stck market it just open 24/5 and this is the great reason to me plus the spreaad and a lot of kind of bonus
    and big difference between these two is as we can sell and buy the currencies at each time in the forex trading, and we can do it with some what knowlege as it is not possible for another market, means even not in stock market also, forex trading I found is the best from all other markets,or every body can do this trading easily also.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex and stock market same he hai magar hum es kam mai agar forex ka kam ko use karte hai fer hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai jeh kam din mai 24 hour tak chalta hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai es kam mai hum sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saaab ji forex mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in fact I think stock market is almost the same as our forex just as a person can not get in it if it does not use the money great or even have a company. Others with stock, there is free on forex, do not limit our personal. Being a trader of unemployment or of an entrepreneur is not a problem, because it is much more comfortable if we run the forex than running stock.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just found out about it, so its strengthens the argument that forex is better than stock exchange. i think for expert traders also and for rich people. but why still many people do trading in stock exchange altough we has know about the comparation of that. whether they dont know about the information and In the stock market, we just can take profit by long position, if a stock price is up, then we can take profit, but if teh stock price is down, we cannot take profit. In the forex market, we can use short position, by this means, we can take profit if one currency have to goes down compared to another.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear it is obvious that there are many or lot of reign that Forex Better then Stock ,Forex start with small amount and easy trade in forex and also easy understand Forex as compare stock and forex 24 hour but in stock limit time only , and in it we small chance to los over money compare stock bai saab ji mare hisab se forex and stock market ke kam mai forex ka kam sab se best hai forex ka kam din mai 24 hous tak chalta hai hum 24 hous ke andar kabi v trde kar sakte hai fer hum stock market mai only 12 hours tak trde kar sakte hai forex mai ek din mai trillion dollar tak ki money waste hoti hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai bai saab ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 381 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)