+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 381 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3801

Thread: Forex vs stock market.

Banned brighadir is an unknown quantity at this point brighadir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market not simple if u have no a lot of knowledge. I think forex market is just too heard after that stock market. However forex market is just too safe after that stock market. As a result of i have currently loss a lot of money upabout stock market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,204 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho main to kahta hoon dono market apne jagah par thik hai, dono mein kaam kiya ja sakta hai aur kamaya ja sakta hai, dono market ka naam hai puri duniya mein bhai, jismein hum pasand karte hai usmein hi kaam kare bhai.
    hanji forex trader dono me se kisi bhi market me kaam kar sakta hai,dono he field same hai,esme trader ko market me rules ko follow karna hota hai,trader ache se rule ko samajhkar esme chalenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to me forex trade give you a good return of profit and it better of the stock market so in the stock market you need to invest good money in the stock market to succeed in your trade but in forex trade you can start with little.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,672 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading ka business best Trading ka business hy aor is main good earning Trader ko ho gy aor stocks main good profit ka source Trader ko nhi mily ga because is main Trader ko thek smjh nhy ay gy Forex Trading easy hy aor is ko Trader easily Trade kar lay ga

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that i prefer to work in the forex market for the stock market because the forex market is the biggest profit from the forex market, but also you should know that dealing with Forex easier and better than the stock market from my point of view.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that in forex we also need good money for a good start but as there is leverage to help traders than we can trade with small amount but in stock markets there is no leverage so we have to use our own money.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex vs stock market.
    up. Sadly, from an option writing standpoint, these markets absolute level
    of volatility is low. I would suggest, without any practical experience here,
    that the one-sided version of the endplay will work better in these markets
    than the strangle. Were likely to have to set the striking prices for a strangle

Member fkij is an unknown quantity at this point fkij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khayal se hum ko forex market mai kam krna chaheay. Forex,market ak asaan market hai. Es market mai nuksan ky chance bhe kam se kam hai. Ap es market mai sk bohat achi earning hasil kr sakty hsi. Jb k stock market ak hard market hai.

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that forex and stock markets tend to be incomparable. one is that the mountain and another is actually a small hill. We have masses of possibilities trading on forex whilst Its very restricted on stock market. So forex is that the king. We can trade along with a capital of the selection and in anytime because we such as and that is very unique

Member elgazawy1992 is an unknown quantity at this point elgazawy1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really it is the first time i can not understand as this sentinse stock market. Because this has more features and options. There is a large number of instruments in Forex to trade while in stock market you have limited instruments to trade. Second Forex market is the worldwide market but stock market is one country market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 381 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)