+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 975 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 689 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way if you want to trading with the account management, you should follow the basic rules of trading and always have discipline, if you do not do well are those that you can get back to demo account and practice with it

Member minetrade is an unknown quantity at this point minetrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade with discipline can control your emotions. the emotions will come around mostly when the trader is keeping on loosing trades, controlling of emotions will be personal. If we learn to follow the rules then we can control emotions during forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex me sabse mushkil hai emotions ko control karna kyunki market me hamesha trader emotions ke chakkar me fass jaata hai,yahan emotions trader kaabu me rakhta hai to usko sabb kuch achhe se samajh aata hai..
    Forex ki trading me agar koi trader apni trades ko is tarah se karta hai jis se usko sahi signala ka pata chal sake tabhi uske liye better hoga aur usko jyada emotional ho kar apni trading karne ki koi bhi jaroorat nahi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me sabse mushkil hai emotions ko control karna kyunki market me hamesha trader emotions ke chakkar me fass jaata hai,yahan emotions trader kaabu me rakhta hai to usko sabb kuch achhe se samajh aata hai..

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trading karne ki liye agr hame apne emotion ko thik se control na kar pate hai to ham trading me earning nahi kar pate ha is liye mera manna hai ke traded ko without emotion se karne ki liye ham trader ko yaha par demo account me trading ki acche se practice karna jaruri hai .

Member torque41 is an unknown quantity at this point torque41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekhen emotions ko control karna forex mai bht mushkil hai laikin agr aap ise control ni karenge to shyad aap ko nuqsaan bhi hojai islye better ye hai ke aap apne emotions ko control karen ismai aap ki bhalai hai

Member ravi.vashistha is an unknown quantity at this point ravi.vashistha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very tough and typical work to control your emotions to any one. its depend upon your stamina how much time you take to do this. But Emotions is bad factor for any trader in Forex Market. And is only the reason by which a no of trader fails in this market.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The emotions that exists in this Forex business is a great thing that all traders need in this business. Emotions cannot be eliminated, This calls for a Forex trader to learn the various means of learning ways to succeed in controlling emotions and reducing it to the barest minimum.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kindly you cannot controll your emotion but ow important to control it because only this emotion can washout one account and trully saying before when i am newbie then i also victim of this emotion . so we need patience and keep our mind cool although there is some loss and for become successful trader we have to overcome this although it not easy .

Member SyedMuhammad151214 is on a distinguished road SyedMuhammad151214's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    App nay agar emotional trading say bachnay hay to app har 10$ ya 20$ profit kay bad is ko withdrawal karwa lay ayr trading dobara say start karan is say app emotional trading say bach skty han

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 975 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 689 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)