+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 975 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexSurfer View Post
    Agar hamko apni trading ko sahi tarah se karna hai tab hame sabse pehle markets ko dekhna hota hai aur fir ye baat ko samajhna padega ki ham koi bhi is tarah ki trades ko na kare jis se hamko loss ho sakta hai.

Kyuki is se hamara hi nuksaan hone wala hai...
    trading me saphal hna hai to hume mehant ke sath karna hoga isme choti choti cheegon ko hume janana hga yadi hum detail me janakre nhi rakhenge to hu kuch nhi kar ayenge ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I have come to the realization that controlling of my emotions have everything to do with me. When a trader actually has control of themselves and have control of their discipline, Then they can have success in Forex and control their emotions too.
    hanji jab trader apne aap ess business me control karta hai apni trading me aur apne emotions ko woi uske liye thik rehta hai,trader ko yaha discipline me chalna hota hai aur jab wo aisa karleta hai to fir uske baad he control me ess business ko kiya jaata hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dedefx is an unknown quantity at this point dedefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    Controlling emotions is really a difficult job and for this I try my best. I try to avoid trading when I get any loss because at that time it is very difficult to control emotions. Sometimes I try to control emotions by thinking that loss is also part of forex trading.
    I totally agree Its very hard in order to be able for you to help management feelings, however we because traders should have the ability to learn and try in order to be able for you to help management the feelings in an effort to end up being great trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have come to the realization that controlling of my emotions have everything to do with me. When a trader actually has control of themselves and have control of their discipline, Then they can have success in Forex and control their emotions too.
    Patience is Key.

Member twinkle_star2012 is an unknown quantity at this point twinkle_star2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ajn ager aap forex mei apny emotion sko control nhi kry gy to bhut masla gar bar ho jay ga kiyo ky forex ek acah and real busniess hy and ic mei mind sey kaam liya jaat hya nd hum easily ho kr trading kr skty haiy

Senior Member ForexSurfer is on a distinguished road ForexSurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Emotions are extremely harmful in this Forex business and as such a trader must control their own. To be a better trader, One really needs to make sure that they control and surpress their emotions so that it does not affect their trading.
    Agar hamko apni trading ko sahi tarah se karna hai tab hame sabse pehle markets ko dekhna hota hai aur fir ye baat ko samajhna padega ki ham koi bhi is tarah ki trades ko na kare jis se hamko loss ho sakta hai.

Kyuki is se hamara hi nuksaan hone wala hai...

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zobiaali View Post
    Emotion are most harmful in Forex trading and emotion is one kind of enemy for us in forex business.so we need to control our emotion in Forex trading.i think if every forex traders work hard and learn well then forex traders are easily control emotions.
    Emotions are extremely harmful in this Forex business and as such a trader must control their own. To be a better trader, One really needs to make sure that they control and surpress their emotions so that it does not affect their trading.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zobiaali View Post
    Emotion are most harmful in Forex trading and emotion is one kind of enemy for us in forex business.so we need to control our emotion in Forex trading.i think if every forex traders work hard and learn well then forex traders are easily control emotions.
    Patience is Key.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe that one can trade without emotion.What causes emotion is nothing but ignorant of market definite direction.when one know what he is doing,one is likely to be organized,have required discipline,self control and other things.But when reverse is the case,he try to follow every bit of market movement there by bringing emotion and fear to him/herself.in all traders who know what they are doing trade without emotion while those who do not know trade with emotion.

Senior Member Zaheer is on a distinguished road Zaheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear its really difficult but you have to control your emotions during trading ap apne mind me ye bat bitha len k mujhe rules ko follow krna hai warna loss hojae ga trading k kuch rules banaye aur humesha unhe follow krne ki koshish karain for example ap k rules me shamil huna chahiye k ap ko greed se door rehna hai warna loss hojae ga during trading emotional nahi huna warna loss hojae ga like that then unhe follow karain.

Senior Member mjutt is an unknown quantity at this point mjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotional nature is indeed a natural thing that is owned by the traders ..
    but we must be able to control it so as not to interfere with our performance in trading ..
    very risky if we keep letting emotions in us loose without any control both of us ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 975 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)