+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 975 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime our emotions is like unconsious thing that arise every time you make a deal that makes us los trading, trading is good in my opinion not to involve our emotions it will be safer and more convenient for profit goal. I need to do to control your emotions when trading is the trading pause then smoked and drank coffee, other than that I also do activities to play Offline. after the mind and body are relaxed, then I'll come back again to see trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore do not be carried away in the face of loss superfluous emotions, loss is the probability, if the analysis is good then the loss could fade into profit. Trading with emotion will not make us good trading results but are more likely to impose the will that is no longer rational. Stay calm when loss while looking at the pattern of movement going on to appear bright ideas in our observations of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just wanted to say thanks for the insight in trading that I'm getting from your "Discussion".
    I started trading 4x about ten years ago and quickly blew through a couple grand, not a good start, I treated it like gambling and the house won. My job has taken me away from any reliable internet (if any internet at all) which is probably a God sent. So for the last eight years I've been reading blogs and occasionally placing a trade by averaging in and closing on a positive outcome ( I only traded high interest yeilding pairs AUD/USD). Anyway I'm returning home soon and hope to be able to accomplish what you and the other 5-10% have acomplished in FOREX. Again thank you and all the other traders at FF for sharing your ideas and methods.

Respectfully

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that indeed we should always believe the plans we have made in forex trading. do not let us make decisions with excessive emotion and out of the planning that we have made. because when we make decisions without emotions and good thoughts, I'm sure it will make us have to face the risk of a very large, even many traders actually lose quite a lot because they can not control their emotions.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the movement more stable.
    other than that due to the small spread which is helping many newbies who just joined in the currency market.
    and is easier to predict movement.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tips to overcome emotions when trading, is an experience that must have been all natural trader, trading her condition, if only commentary only, and not trading the same lie, most importantly how a trader to manage his emotions into a great power to reach the main objective of profit making each Treader, greeting greeting profit success Controlling emotions will run into a deadlock when we experience great pressure , and it often makes us desperate so confused what should be the future anymore. To be able to rise from this condition, we need to invite friends for sharing and exchange of experience.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree with you, When i trade, i think i can get huge profit quickly. It makes my money management become out control. I make order with big lots. Many trader think forex is easy, so do i. I think i can make money fast with trade using high lot. But i was wrong. Like you said. Greed makes my trade loss. It was very bad experience for me. I get more than 5 times margin call because i can not control and manage my money.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Out-of-control anger is perhaps the most destructive emotion that people experience in the workplace. It's also the emotion that most of us don't handle very well. But no one tells you how to achieve emotional control and personal discipline while trading the market. But responding emotionally can sometimes make a bad situation worse. While it does takes practice, you can control your emotions.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It became a matter of course, when we're trading, emotions intentionally or unintentionally will appear. It happened because we react to market movements, and we feel fear of something, such as fear of loss, or gain profit. But if we learn about forex, a true trader usually not too emotional with it going as a profit or gain loss. actually every trader that already know about it but it is different when faced with what the market when he saw floating loss is growing. many traders often forget the name MM and the psychology of trading but the most important thing in trading, yes it was

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More than half of Americans are "abdominal obese," obesity is a risk factor for so many diseases. Obesity is a growing health issue around the world and is reaching epidemic proportions in some nations. The problem is not restricted to the inhabitants of the affluent countries, to the adult population, or to any one socioeconomic class. Body fat represents stored energy, and obesity occurs when the homeostatic mechanisms controlling energy balance become disordered or overwhelmed. We don't always eat simply to satisfy hunger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 975 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)