+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 975 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar to aap nay demo may achi practice ki hay or kuch month demo trading ker kay aap nay koi apni achi see strategy bana li hay jiss ki wining percentage bhi achi hay to phir aap ko emotions ko control kernay may kafi madad mil sakti hay keunkay agar aap sirf apni strategy per hi trade karaingay to phir app overall profit may hongay. psychological condition that can greatly affect weve quiet trading results that we are going to receive, I'm usually if there is a problem no matter how small it is, it is not trading yet, if I did not finish the first issue of my new trading, though more quietly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I control my emotion by controlling my Money Management first.. with a good money management and risk management on every trade that I open I can trade without having an emotion.. I will risk only 2-5% from margin on every position and wait for the best timing to enter the market?? that is the time when market is testing a strong support or resistance often discussed more often is negative emotions that lead to a loss trader itself ...., such as price hit SL OP his trading so unpalatable bales want revenge on the market to restore his loss with pairs lot bigger .. , perhaps most recently known forex trader ever feel like it ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have written all my trading rules in 1 paper and keep that infront of my computer and always i tried to follow them and automatically my emotional getting control. Example - I have set rules that dont used more then 10% of your account balance in 1 position in any situation, so whenever i see good signal then also i dont used because anything can happened in forex and like this i able to control my emotions, some times it failed too...

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How contorl to emotions in Trading??
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to perform / execute trading is very difficult not to be carried away, especially when experiencing loss. but this (emotion) can also occur when we produce a profit or also known as greedy. it took a long time to be able to control the emotions and passions before, so that keeps us from unhealthy trading. Jab tak emotions aap kay control main naheen hoon gay aap ki trading bhi aap kay control main naheen aye gi, gar aap panee life ko change karna chaty ho to apny emotions ko control karo aur hud ko market main kabhi emotions say loss na hony do.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How contorl to emotions in Trading??
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Up to now, I would not really realize use of feelings to our investing business. I do believe, every feelings, positive or negative could not work best for our job here. Exactly why? It due to the fact emotion usually (or even constantly) blurring our brain and stop our apparent mind. Properly, it does not signify we should remove our feelings at all. It really means that we have to able to keep it in check than cure it influence our own decision making.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, Emotion is the main reason for loss profit in trading. when we have a good knowledge and experience then we can't get emotion in trading. Be cool and become a perfect person in trading. Emotion try to reduce the our confidence level, so try to avoid emotion. whenever we start trading we must follow some rules for controlling emotions. we must remember one thing Forex is a good business, so try to avoid emotion while trading.we can make more profit without emotion while trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to perform / execute trading is very difficult not to be carried away, especially when experiencing loss. but this (emotion) can also occur when we produce a profit or also known as greedy. it took a long time to be able to control the emotions and passions before, so that keeps us from unhealthy trading. Jab tak emotions aap kay control main naheen hoon gay aap ki trading bhi aap kay control main naheen aye gi, gar aap panee life ko change karna chaty ho to apny emotions ko control karo aur hud ko market main kabhi emotions say loss na hony do.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with emotion in foreign exchange trade business is natural and every foreign exchange trader will experience it one time or the other, even the expert today trade with emotion some times. But in order to achieve success in this business, we need to control our emotion and i think that the best way to do that is to make sure we have a trading plan and a good money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 975 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)