+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 975 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Controlling emotions begin to discipline yourself to use a small margin, and limit positions, such as a maximum of 5 positions per day. In the first weeks, we are often impatient, and often tempted. But, we must abide by the rules that we make, so we were able to have a good psychology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ayu is on a distinguished road ayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    how contorl to emotions

Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )
    I always thought that this is my own business, I am running this all and any consequences this would I feel. So with that I would be cautious and also positive thinking as well as possible so that I can control my emotions, I do not want to lose because my emotions in trading. if we can be patient and think positive I think we can control emotions when trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    right to do so we will be more comfortable and confident in running trading, if it's physical or emotional condition was not in good condition indeed should we not do the first trading

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very difficult to control emotion when you trade.but this emotion can great hamper to your trade.just one word always think"you can lose your all hardworking money one hour ".i hope you can do better.

Banned anamikaaktar is an unknown quantity at this point anamikaaktar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very well. If a little try also never through their personal politics, but it somehow didn't matter.
    I have a lot of time when my personal policy. And there's only one problem, when we're referring to, when I close my personal meetings.

Senior Member roney25 is an unknown quantity at this point roney25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unique. Also try a bit, although I never mix with our guidelines, though it is not. I am a combination of a lot of time on our instructions. And so I one thing as I am with emotion I for our actions.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ranno View Post
    Having much knowledge and experience will help us to control our emotion well. Because with good knowledge and experience, we know much about the price movement and predict it well
    We can easily be succeed in forex market. Just we have to learn more and practice on demo account more and more. I think there is no critical matter in forex market. just need our proper concentration and efforts to be succeed in forex market.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to control the emotions while trading in the forex market then you must have to confident about your trade so try to analyse the trades before you take it so that emotions will not hurt you at any time.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fxmoney For This Useful Post:

ludric (2013-05-21)

Banned sarfrazali is an unknown quantity at this point sarfrazali's Avatar
    Thanks
    So we need patience and keep our mind cool although there is some loss and for become successful trader we have to overcome this although it not easy . The best and only one way to control emotions and that is good money management and obey the forex rules. If you obey all forex rules then you will never take loss and always you will remain in the limit......................

Senior Member regy is an unknown quantity at this point regy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a human, it is natural if we have emotion, and in forex trading we must control it to make good profit and make consistent profit. We can use money management to help us control our emotion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 975 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)