+ Reply to Thread
Page 963 of 975 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 961 962 963 964 965 973 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,630 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can use stop loss to limit the loss and take profit should be exploited in well manner so that we do not fell victim to greed. These are the main emotions which can be encountered by using these two tools. We can't control emotions with trade open at both ends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are kidding ?
    Demo account will give you nothing in controlling your emotions and you have to learn this thing in real account. It will take some time to control the emotions but you can't eliminate these out of your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greed is the result of over confidence and it is more harmful than fear but it has some advantage over fear that at least we try to make something. In fear we will not use full potential of the forex tools and will not give ourselves a chance to get something big.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to minimize psychological effect, in my experience I had to see my capital size, my experience in strategy, and could separated subjectivity and objectivity, because when I was in too high in subjectivity, psychological disturb my trading plan and could make loss. I had to look reality result, forexample if I was too big hope, that became too dangerous for my forex position.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    i still can't controll my emotion, especially emotion when i saw the chart..
    I always want to open position anytime, how do you think?
    help me pleas
    before you start real trading u need to have knowledge of entry point and exit point..this plays crucial role in the forex trading...and controlling emotions is hard task but u will be automatically learn..to control emotions. from your day by day experience...
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is one of the main reasons why I end up losing some of my trades. Once my analysis happens I become greedy and open more positions going against my own recommendations then it makes me frustrated and it really can drain your account. I'm now left with half of the money I had last week.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In life, practice makes perfect, that also applies to forex trading. Emotions are controllable by the trader only if they are able to identify it and start the process of preventing themselves from losing as a result of such emotional problems.

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    help me pleas
    Personally i prefer to not sit in front of your terminal. When you see chart it will effect your emotion. I don't sit in front of my terminal in bad situation all day long and having good result. In this time i watch TV to cool down.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    emotions ko control may rakhnay ka sab say bara tareeqa ye hay kay insaan apnaay aap ko ye pehaly say hi samjha ker rakhay kay jo ye trade may kernay ja raha hun mjhe iss may loss bhi ho sakta hay or phir wo jitna loss bardasht ker sakta hay otna hi stop loss select karray.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    help me pleas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 963 of 975 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 961 962 963 964 965 973 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)