+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 975 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Junior Member peer is an unknown quantity at this point peer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think for trading you haveTo control your emotion so you must have good knowledges and good experiences because good knowledges and good
    experiences will bring you to confident. When we are confident, jjwe will cover upon the whole emotions and willl deliver good results during trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peer For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,670 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    forex ke business me trader ko emotions ko control karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader market me ache se sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme earn kar sakenga,trader ko esme market me sabb apne aap pehle samajhna chahiye.
    Emotional Trading karna Trader kay liay loss ka main cause banta hay is liay Trader ko emotions ko control karna zarori hota hay aor Trader ko chhy kah woh market ko smjy aor Forex Trading main experience say Trade karain aor Trading main misbehavior na ho aor Trading main Trader good management say Trading profitable kar sakta hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

kanita (2018-07-27), khizar1 (2018-07-27), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15), QamarXulqi (2018-07-27)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,227 Times in 12,130 Posts
    waqt ke aaghaz mein, hamein waqt ki bunyaad par kaam talaash karne aur kaam karne ke baaray mein mukammal tor par tavajja dena laazmi hai. pehlay chand mah agar hum apni jazbaat ko control karte hain to hamein kuch waqt mein kamyaab tajir ke tor par nishaan laga diya ja sakta hai. aur jab mein ghair mulki currency mein trading kar raha hon to yeh mera hissa bohat ziyada hota hai. ab tak, mein ab bhi apne hisson ko control karna chahta hon, lekin mere liye yeh bohat mushkil hai. commander fariks mein banaya gaya hai, phir aap sirf yeh janna chahtay hain ke agar aap wahan faida uthayein ge aap ka munafe kitna hai? bohat si doosri cheezian, aap sirf aisay jazbaat par jayen ge jo kabhi mojood nahi hain .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-28), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15), QamarXulqi (2018-07-27), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To control your emotions in forex trading means you do not let emotions affect your trading decisions (like closing a trade just because you are afraid of losses). To control your emotions, you must make sure that the losses resulting from your risk factors are not sufficient to completely reduce your trading equity. and controlling our emotions is very important in every activity we trade .. we must use a plan to be able to control our emotions and will continue to trade every day .. trading can control emotions is very important for success in forex trading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko emotions ko control karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader market me ache se sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme earn kar sakenga,trader ko esme market me sabb apne aap pehle samajhna chahiye.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever there is a risk, there is fear. The higher the risk, your emotions become very unstable. So, what I want to say is that - The only risk is the amount you are able to lose. Never place all your capital in one trade. Start with a low risk strategy. It will increase your confidence. Once you are confident enough, you can increase your risk. Always risk less than 5%. and before you start real trading, you must have knowledge of the entry point and exit point .. this plays an important role in forex trading ... and controlling emotions is a difficult task but you will automatically learn .. to control your emotions. from your daily experience ..

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the beginning of time, we must fully concentrate on the knowledge of finding and doing work on a part-time basis. First few months if we control our emotions then we should be symbolized as a successful trader in some time. and It tests my emtions a lot when I am trading in forex. Until now, I still want to control my emtions, but it is very difficult for me to do that. The command is made in forex, then you just want to know if you get profit there? How much are your profits? So many other things, you will just go to emotions that never existed.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regardless of how good you are in a demo account, the problem will be much different in the real account. and in some ways you should start learning it in a real account. and cent accounts is the easiest way to get started. but when you still do not want to use your own money, just look for a broker who gives you a free bonus. there is no real feeling involved with the purchase and sale of the demo and you will just pass through it in a real account. and to control our emotions, we must learn to mengontril money management first. because emotions become unstable when we can not control risk. so the risk of big losses that could be a trigger emotions. by learning to manage money management, then we will only experience a small loss.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regardless of how good you are in a demo account, the problem will be much different in the real account. and in some ways you should start learning it in a real account. and cent accounts is the easiest way to get started. but when you still do not want to use your own money, just look for a broker who gives you a free bonus. there is no real feeling involved with the purchase and sale of the demo and you will just pass through it in a real account. and Learning is the best way to control emotions, because learning gives us awareness about the advantages and disadvantages of forex trading so we always join this forum for profit and always want to be the best trading that gives us more profit.

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far emotional control is the most important and difficult job for me and I am looking for methods to control my emotions from day one. Emotional control is very important in forex trading as loss and good profit depending on our right decisions and emotions have a big impact on our decisions and you can control your emotions in the future when trading and it will definitely make you a good profit. But I must say that most traders fail to implement all of these things in their trading careers so that's why they fail as traders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 975 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)