+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 975 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you ask me the question control the emotion but I have don't know how the control emotion and position but please tell me if you know then please tell me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems that your emotions are exchanges for you and not your brain. so I would suggest you stop trading briefly and read some good books about forex or on some good sites. And when you reopen only two positions at once with the lot size fixed. continue for a month, this will become a habit. and Greed is the result of excessive trust and it is more dangerous than fear but has several advantages over fear that at least we are trying to make something. In fear we will not use the full potential of forex tools and will not give ourselves a chance to get something big.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we will face risks, but it depends on us, we must minimize risk in our way, maybe with your good trading rules. and with a system that is well prepared to enter trade; which will provide a stable performance to avoid the risk of loss.......

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no emotion when you know you are entering the trade correctly, exactly according to your trading strategy, which has been tested and shows stable positive results from time to time - then you know that if you lose now, that is not the end of the story. As you know, every 2 out of 3 trades always make a profit, but you don't know which will bring you losses - so you have to make all three trades. And you know one of them will make you lose - so you don't really worry about the losing part.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is the rule for being a good trader but our emotions always control our rules and than most of us lose. So always use the brain when trading and not your heart. and I think controlling emotions requires a lot of time to learn and experience good trade. therefore we must often train our psychology to manage fear and greed.

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As with forex trading, keep learning and practicing. You will become a successful trader someday. and But I think when you get experience in the forex market, you will automatically realize that no emotional use...

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade is art, art that we can organize ourselves to make stoplos placement and do open positions, so that all of us can trade forex well, our trade is also required to control our emotions when trading forex we only do everything we can under control and plan if the plan that we make is not there then forex trading is out of control and we cannot control ourselves when he cannot control himself so we will feel a lot of losses in our trade, therefore we must trade with restraints already trained and all of our trading positions are required to be under our control to be successful in this trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

lux (2019-05-29)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To control my emotions, I always practice on a demo account because of this reason my emotions during trading I control day after day and I think one day I will not make mistakes in my trade based on emotional trading. and Only experience and learning that controls emotions. Over time, emotions don't become dangerous, how they will benefit. But the excess of emotion is not good so it only blocks the command from the mind. If you like getting as a business there has losses and profits so that your mind will be free of emotions. In lust we only see the practice of removing emotions.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good system does not guarantee that we can avoid risk. I think we will face risks, but it depends on us, we must minimize risk in our way, maybe with your good trading rules. and with a system that is well prepared to enter trade; which will provide a stable performance to avoid the risk of loss
    trading plan with stable tested presets to lead trades as in each profile

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Controlling emotions is a difficult job but to become a successful trader we must learn how to control it. I think emotions can be controlled by applying discipline in our trade and I realize I have a bad psychological, I think emotions and psychology are relationships. so we must try our psychology so we trade without excessive emotions and greed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 975 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)