+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 975 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no way to control the emotion in the trading because every trader who trades is a perosn and not a robot so there must exist the factor of emotion we cant avoid it in our real trading account
    and A trader who is motivated , dedicated and committed to perform better and better in these markets to achieve their targets have a better chance to control their emotions and they can do so by using effective money management skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aYou can control greed in many ways, you can control it by believing that the forex trade continues every 24hr daily for 5 days and take any profit you are faced with rather than thinking it will go your way, instead you loose while having that thought. allow the strategy to set very well before entering because some traders enter too early to make a kill only to find out that the market has revers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first you have to control your greed, excitement, euphoria, panic or fear have no place in the calculations of traders. However, traders are human beings. It is therefore clear that we must find a solution to live with these emotions either by controlling or minimizing their impact is. Therefore, the first advice given to traders are always start with small amounts. Reducing our risks, we reduce our emotions and helps us to stay calm to achieve our long term goals. A logical approach and less intensity are the best trading advice needed for a long career.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    following certain plan , strategy and having a destination can make us control our emotions. planning stop loss, take profit , lot size investigating a lot and not to change anything during a trade can make you be profitable. having a certain destination of profits can control over the greed , makes you more strong and the follower of rules. discipline your life , make time tables and applying new and god habits in Forex can be positive to your account. and We can use stop loss to limit the loss and take profit should be exploited in well manner so that we do not fell victim to greed. These are the main emotions which can be encountered by using these two tools. We can't control emotions with trade open at both ends.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is not easy to stabilize the emotions that we can not discipline the rule . especially if we keep the name exposed to pressure loss. emotions will be stable if we stop trading once to break. because if loss, wanted revenge n recovery, but again because of psychological chaos, that there is even more loss, usually when it's so me, better close the MT4, and again the next day trading

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One way on how to control emotions is to prepare yourself for what's ahead. For example, if you already know that you're meeting with an insufferable client, pace yourself. Tell yourself not to get hot-headed. Be the epitome of cool. Preparing yourself helps you control your emotions and not the other way around.
    and Controlling emotions is really a difficult job but to become a successful trader we have to learn how to control them. I think emotions can be controlled by implementing discipline in our trading.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most successful traders depend on their trading plan to control their emotion. It is actually impossible to control our emotion unless we have strict discipline with our trading. Human s are generally weak when it comes to money matters specially in this market where money is primarily involved. I think it's very easy to control your emotions if we are based on the management of your trading. psychological factor in trading is essentially in determining the success of a trader, so it must stay calm and focused. especially if you have a floating sure you will experience panic and fear of loss are many. successful trader in forex are those who have mental success in forex, although not large capital

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because that's why most novice traders can not control your emotions in trading, because they have not experienced. They do not feel the emotional impact when trading. If they are doing and feel the impact, then little by little the reflex they will change by itself, especially if you've experienced loss in bulk or MC. You need learn the basic things of Forex terminal and learn about the resistance,support level .And reading the business new as well as from a professional trader or through web scare.and reading the business new as well as from a professional trader or through web searchDefault

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a beginner i have just practiced with demo account only.and even in demo account i always trade with emotions.i cannot control it.i will tray to control my emotions but always it is unable for me.please tell me how to control m emotions and i am afraid i will get loss in real account.what shall i do to control it? and Forex trading kartey rehney se dheerey dheerey hum emotions par control karna seekh saktey hain. kyunki experience honey ke baad hi hum confidently trading kar saktey hain or emotions ko apney aap se door kar saktey hain. Ye itna easy nahin hain lekin market ki prior knowledge ho or decision lene mein aap fully confident ho to kafi hadd tak emotions ko kam kiya jaa sakta hain.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading you must control your emotions with help of your best trade experience, discipline, passion, good planning, you adequate knowledge , and small lot size. learn is also more important to control your emotions. and emotions like greed ,fear is the hindrances for the trader while strated new trading.....emotions need to be controll and for this trade should have to develop positive attitude and knowledge...so they can trade with discipline and patience...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 975 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)