+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 975 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that trading with big leverage and opening big sizes are the main reason to not be able to control your emotions and worry and fear from even a small movement in the market and taking incorrect decisions during the trading , you can avoid all this negative things when you trade with a good money management and determine how much you will lose in every position before you open it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shna92 is an unknown quantity at this point shna92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market me trading karate huye bahut hi apane emotion par control karana hota hai aur mai to apane emotion par control karane me kayi week laga gaye hai phir bhi nhi ho raha hai aur aap bas trading bahut hi sambhal kar karana hoga warana aapka acount hi block ho jayega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jakpan is an unknown quantity at this point jakpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me emotion ke sath trading karna bahut hi danger hota hai, emotion humen sahi sahi desicion lene me problem create karta hai, forex me dil se nahi dimag se work karna hota hai aur achchi profit ke liye to humen emotion ko control karte huye trading karani hogi.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,201 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forrex ke business me trader apne emotions ko control nahi kar sakta hai,trader esme ache se market me sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo kamyaab ho sakenga,trader ko esme hamesha plan se he market me kaam karna chahiye..

Member kahona is an unknown quantity at this point kahona's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have to manage the emotions while trading in the forex market then you must have to be very confident about your trade and you may not believe that trade you've to close early just place the stop loss and the take profit and wait for sufficient time.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jnaab g mey kaahiga keh emotions par control karna ham pe khud pey depending karta hai agr ham koshish karey keh hame emotions control karey warna hame kafi loss hoo sakta hai jnab g forex business me g jnab g

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its very difficult to control your emotions while trading..
    According to me, experience plays a vital role in controlling your emotions..
    With experience, you will see lots of ups and downs in this market which will definitely teach you to control your emotions while trading

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,201 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko emotions ko control karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader market me ache se sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme earn kar sakenga,trader ko esme market me sabb apne aap pehle samajhna chahiye..

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To Control the emotions in the trading, I think that the one needs the experience because the more you spend your time in the FOREX the more you learn and understand the FOREX and the more you understand he FOREX and the more you've the experience, the more you've the experience the more you can control the emotions.
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai emotion ko control es tara se nai kya ja sakta hai pehle app ko forex ki a to z proper knowlage hasal karni chahi aa fer app ko es kam ke sabi rules ko samjna chahi aa fer ja kar app ek achi trading kar sakte hai fer hee app es kam mai emotion ko door kar sakte hai bai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 975 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)