+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 165 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long term is my trading style For me, if you have big equity, you doesn't have to worried and Just make sure what is the latest trend, spot the best open post position, and just leave it,
    1 or 2 entry position is enough per month so Trust your entry point, and make sure equity is big enough for the open post size, good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this statement that he really distinctive information
    Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
    In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Thank you for this unique effort, and I hope to contribute its experience in this area, at one point everyone, especially beginners
    to make progress on the right chemain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sinooo is an unknown quantity at this point sinooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello you can work on stratigie named : stockastik in 4 hour it give you nice point to win but you should follow the trend line if up or down

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear if you want to trade long term you must be mentioned what time frame work either intra week, fortnight or intra month and for this you need to have capital more than about 3 time i mean if you want intra month trade you have to have at least a quarter of capital

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend scalping is good for those who started the trading with small or low capital and long term trading is good for those who have good amount capital because in long term trading we have to wait long to grab a good amount of profit.

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this statement that he really distinctive information
    Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
    In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation

Senior Member sinooo is an unknown quantity at this point sinooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my frind it's very good question to qsk me too i want to learn this stratigie i wish from you to help bigener qnd thnqk you all

Member smb0364 is an unknown quantity at this point smb0364's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can manage it for long time.forex trading strategy or long term will give us more freedom. You will spend a full no trade and a lot more time to enjoy what is important to you. You do not need to stress on the front of the laptop as well. one good trader depend on it for fredum.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i have no yet made any long term strategy and my strategy is only short term and that is to earn as early as possible and withdraw the profit and let see that its a genuine work or not.

Senior Member asim00 is an unknown quantity at this point asim00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    longterm will give us more freedom. You will spend a full no trade and a lot more time to enjoy what is important to you. You do not need to stress on the front of the laptop as well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 165 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open