+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai long tern tradin man loss to kam hota hai or zuada trade profit man he jati hain but long term trading man profit krny k luy hum ko kafi wait krna hota hai tb he hum ko profit milta hai or is man hum ko zuada ime bhi trading man nahi dana hota hum ak bar trade lgaty haion to kafi din tk woh he working man hoti hai
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), fxearner (2018-04-21), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-24), zahid2016 (2018-04-20)

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because this game is simpler and takes a short time I do not have to wait until the price of a few hours We live OP and when the price is finished so this account depends on your trading business with this strategy fast enough to get money without waiting for a float So far I prefer trading long term because in a single trade you can get a good amount and like 10 trades in a month can produce a good amount We can see traders like short trades or long trades, I think it depends on the trader. Many traders like short trades or scalping to earn money in a short period of time. It's true that many traders can earn money with scalping or short trading, but eventually they face losses, so I think long trades are better and safer for our trading lives.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a great iMACD warning, down load ideas by the web, and also include it over several long periods of time or even greater by placing the trade going to be lasting, and enjoy your big pips, also you can work with stochastic stochastic being offered in period daily time for business. And if you are in a loss then you might leave it after recovering your losses instead of choosing a better one than you want. Because I do not have enough capital that I use to trade in long-term trading If you want big profits for the first time be careful because this is risky actually I have joined in it recently and I trade in it as a time trader apart and I think that soon I will have more experience and confidence and will be able to exchange it as a full time trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading ail long term trading hay isay jitna chahen jesay chahen use karen Q k is ko aap jitna use karen gay utna zyada profit kamaen gay or is k liay aik plan ki zrurat hoti hay or meray bhai strategy jo use ki jati hay wo apni bnai hui strategy hoti hay jisay or koi bohot hi mushkil say samajh sakta hay or wo use b nai kar sakta or isi tarha aap koi b strategy use karen ye aap k kaam pay depend karta hay k aap kay pass kitni skill hay is kaam k baray men to usi hisaab say aap ki trading men b profit hota hay

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-26)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother Long term trading best buckling hi i am trading long term kerta hun most or mjhe long term trading se benefits ache result hote Friend long term trading k liye cpaital thoda munasib ho maslan $ 200 tak or phir sath i volume 0.2 se 0, 5 tak rakh ki jaye trade ka to profit apko acha ajaya kare ga or itne captial or my full volume of capital loss ka possibility b nai hoga. It is always better to trade long-term or so-called trading positions and even intra days is fine as long as profits are achieved. Merchants need to consider both the fundamentals and technical analysis before trading them and then placing their trades accordingly. Also they should have good money management and be careful with their lot size and leverage before they do their trade.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han g forex trading aik long tern trading hay jub tak chahen trading kar k profit earn karen or ye aik best way hay money earn karnay ka Q kay forex trading aap ko every opportunity deta hay k aap jub tak chahen or jitna chahen earn karen or chahay wo student hay ya employed hay forex tmam traders ko equally opportunities deta hay or isi tarha profit earn karnay ki opportunities deta hay k jin ki learning knowledge or experience complete hay or best hay wo un traders ki nisbat zyada earn kar saktay hen jin ki learning experience complete nahi hay or forex trading aik life time or long term trading hay

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-26)

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The big difference is that long-term trading is less risky than short-term and also the selection of trading styles that you should choose will definitely go back to yourself let alone Ratio because it has the same chance of loss and profit but chances are that you use a stop loss might be easier transferred than with a bigger ratio than in my personal view long term forex trading is the best for us and besides long term we can do short term trading to get the extra money trade major for long term trading kafi important hi lekn long term trading krney k liye appk pass kafi capital ka back up hona chahiye eis mein app lost honey k chance bohat kum hotey hain jitna ziyada capital.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aira For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-27)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping main acha fida nahi hai long time trading main fida hai or long time trading ke liye ap ko jis pair bi kar rhe hain uska high or low dekh ke trade lain to fida hai agr high pe hai to sell karian oagr bohat low pe hai to buy karain.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-23), fxearner (2018-04-15), ghaffar500 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz (2018-04-15), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-22), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Long term trading sahi hai or main yahi prefer karun ga ke ap long term trading karain Forex ki market main ku ke is se humain loss ke chances km hote hian long time trading ke liye humain equity ka acha hona bohat hi zaruri hia.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-15), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-26), fxearner (2018-04-14), munibkhan (2018-04-23), rehanayaz (2018-04-15), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), yulbang111 (2018-04-15)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forextrading mein long term trading kafi important hai lekn long term trading krney k liye app
    k pass kafi capital ka back up hona chahiye eis mein app ko loss honey k chances bohat kum
    hotey hain jitna ziyada capital ho ga outni long term trading ho gi or profit b ziyada hoo ga
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-12), bali351 (2018-04-15), zahid2016 (2018-04-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open