+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to tell you the business must be long-term, simple and I don't need to look at the chart anytime. I don't have the opportunity to see charts using a range of patterns to find out the big patterns. follow the pattern ... and save for 1-2 months. I am sure you will believe the fact that long-term or long-term forex trading techniques will give us more independence. You will invest without full business and more opportunities to have fun with what's important to you. You don't need to press the top side of the laptop computer too. Long-term foreign exchange trading techniques generally include a time frame, less strong movements, but a strong level of resistance, and more appropriate price action research.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think long-term forex trading is a very good decision on the forex market to get a good income. And long-term forex trading on the forex market, every trade for trade is perfect for earning a good income. If we do a long trade in the forex market, then we can do good money management in our trade, and we certainly can produce it in the forex market. So long-term trading is the best trade in the forex market. and institutional traders don't use a short time frame in their Forex trading, an expert trader once told me that the longer the chart time frame the higher the chance of winning after that I don't use a smaller time frame and I use D1 in most of the trades I depend on this time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This trading strategy of course filters out 'noise' which is common in almost all trading markets. What do we mean by this? It's easy to fake with small movements against your trend or trade when trading daily or even trading swings. Long-term swing traders are less likely to be trapped in this normal market shake. The profit target can be very large. It is not uncommon to target 20%, 30%, 50% or more when trading for several weeks and months.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    yes my dear friend I trade with some plan. First, long term trading. Second, Middle term trading Third, short term trading. Short term trading is applied to reach the middle and long term trading In this way I can use use scalping to reach my idea for getting money for my needs in short

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member norixa is a jewel in the rough norixa is a jewel in the rough norixa is a jewel in the rough norixa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading men pehly bat ye hai k hmare pas 1000$ se zada ka hi invest ho her long term trading kerny k bare men sochana warna long term trading men account kay blow hony ka boht moka hota hai is se trader ko kam risk k sath lga dena hai apni trades ko

8. The Following User Says Thank You to norixa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with some plan. First, long term trading. Second, Middle term trading Third, short term trading. Short term trading is applied to reach the middle and long term trading. In this way I can use use scalping to reach my idea for getting money for my needs in short.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good long-term strategy for trading and profits but you mention that your internet connection is slow which is a negative point in the trade because you have to need a good connection due to bad news break sometimes or due to uncertain conditions in the forex market but still your good switching to swing trade so I should advise you to study candlestick patterns with trend line detection indicators to get more gains in long-term charts. and in fact I always think that the best strategy for long-term trading is not only the best but simple price action and when you trade for long term choose at least four hours of daily charts or charts because these charts provide a very clear signal for us to break the trade.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For long term trading we need to use macd, Boolinger Bands and Moving averages and need to set D1 time frame, I think if we can understand the market trend then we can generate good profit from long-term trading. You will see a different candlestick pattern and this will be your chance in any open position so always prefer short-term Forex trading makes a profit in scalping then good for traders and we can get more experience.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer long-term trading For me, if you have great equity, you do not have to worry, Just make sure what the latest trend is, look at the best open positions, and leave it alone, and 1 or 2 post positions is enough per month, good luck . Long term tradiing I humen trading ki achchi experience honi chahiye aur technical analysis ki bhi achchi jaankari honi chahiye, long term trading i risk kam hota hai aur order analysis aapki achchi hai to aap sure lucky to get karte hai.

Member sukronfx will become famous soon enough sukronfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we can manage it for a long time. Forex trading strategy or long term will give us more freedom. You will spend the trade without full and more time to enjoy what is important to you. You do not need stress on the front of the laptop as well. one good trader depends on him for fredum. well dear if you want to trade long term you should mention what time framework work well intra weeks, two weeks or intra month and for this you need to have capital more than about 3 times i mean if you want intra month trading you should have at least quarter of capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open