+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 165 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    it is not difficult for a trader to know the high or low level of market , you can simply find the high and low level in chart if you have good basic knowledge , there is no need to use the indicators for it .
    it means your strategy is to use a system of support and resistance chart such as the daily chart. I saw this really good but it took a high patience and also substantial capital to avoid the risk that will also be very large. but this was pretty good strategy to use. No more the value of interest rate strategy of comparison between the two countries. it is also often used by long term traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdoumoney is an unknown quantity at this point abdoumoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see many good strategy here,and I think the very long strategy it not a good idea for me
    and this is my idea because it takes a long time and it keep a big money in game.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my freind this name of the big indicateur THE MACD download him in the internet or update your metatrader actuly this is very important indicator !!

Senior Member 12mc29 is an unknown quantity at this point 12mc29's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma ne bohat bare bare tarding lgae ha or ma iss kaam ko ache tarha sa karta ho or ma kafi arsay sa ya kaam kar rha ho or ma iss kaam ma mahar ho or maray dost be mj sa ya kaam sekhtay ha or ma onhay be skhata ho .

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai problem ye hi hota hai, ki market price high aur low kaha se pahchana jaaye, ye jaan pana bahut hi mushkil hota hai, bhai iske liye humko kuch indicators ka use karna padta hai, wo hi humko bata sakte hai.
    it is not difficult for a trader to know the high or low level of market , you can simply find the high and low level in chart if you have good basic knowledge , there is no need to use the indicators for it .

Member Taha is an unknown quantity at this point Taha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lengthy lasting dealing technique is not based on holding a single position for an extended period, but rather the things which would be involved in your dealing over an extended dealing of time. It is usually good to use a software system when making forecast for a lasting technique.

Banned firoz020 is an unknown quantity at this point firoz020's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is an indicator imaged, download it from internet, and place it 4hour time overcame or larger so your trades will be for long term, and enjoy the big pips, also toucan use Indianapolis proffered stochastic on daily time frame to trade. .

Senior Member dilarazaman is an unknown quantity at this point dilarazaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love the industry in the long run, it is easy and safe to look at the table.I have plenty of time to discover the current chart ...Provides a wide range of design to feel the actual size pattern.
    According to the current level. And Miss 1-2 weeks.

Senior Member kamiusa is an unknown quantity at this point kamiusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother ager ap forex main long term stategy pay kam karna chahty hain to ap pehly pehly market ko pura study karen oskay bad ap small trade othaeen. small trading main kafi profit hota hai.

Senior Member javed123 is an unknown quantity at this point javed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this long-term forex trading approach or maybe longterm will offer all of us much more liberty. You will spend an entire simply no buy and sell and even more the perfect time to get pleasure from it is important to your account. Short-run exchanging is usually put on reach the middle and long lasting exchanging.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 165 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open